1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Minotaurs Brigade: Mercenary Teseum Wardens. . .

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Uja'rak: "I hate to admit it but the factual events around our first meeting were anything but romantic. To sum what transpired in few words, I was on board a freighter carrying cargo from the Human Edge to Bourak. The captain agreed to let me aboard on the condition that I remained out of sight of the crew which was understandable considering my origins. The trip was long due to there being no direct route from the Edge to Haqqislam. However, as the ship was passing the area of space that Dawn occupied I noticed a teenaged boy who's body language suggested that he was trying to escape. Shortly after I spotted him the boy realized he was being watched and eventually spotted me out. He then approached me and "offered" himself to me. I simply refused his request but as he kept pestering me he began to use certain words that suggested that there were more like him in hold of the ship. It was at this point it occurred to me that the freighter I was on had been partaking in human trafficking along with hauling normal cargo. It seems the captain didn't want me going about the vessel for other reasons. I then demanded that the boy show me were the others he had mentioned were being kept. He then wasted no time in leading back the way he came."
    Uja'rak: "We eventually came to the cargo hold and I saw the others the boy had mentioned. About a dozen boys were in a close circle with guards lazily pacing about. Not truly paying attention to the number of those who they were supposed to be watching. I asked the lad of what information of the area he could give men and he divulged as best as he could while I surveyed the patrols. After a short span of time I got into position to silently pounce on each guard. However, just before I attacked the ship's alarms went off along with the captain's voice booming over the speakers confirming so. All but one of the guards fled to other parts of the ship to counter whatever was attacking it. I got into position and took out the remaining guard. Dropping into the hold, the rest of the boys sounded at how happy they were that their scout succeeded in getting help. But as the teens gathered around me to formulate a plan to escape a door connected to the hold began to be forced open which gave way to Knights of the Order of Santiago flooding into the hold. They aimed their guns at me but the boys voiced their plight to them and explained how I helped them. Then one of the Knights began to speak over a channel and then told the others in his company to stay and keep watch. Apparently someone of importance was coming down to the hold."

A Few Weeks Ago in the Past:

A Father Knight walks into the hold. The Santiagos bow their heads slightly in respect as they kept their weapons steady.
    Father Knight: "When I heard you disappeared I thought we never see each other again." I recognized the voice that spoke to me. Someone who I hadn't heard since Paradiso.
    Father Knight: "Yet hear we are..in a hold, on a ship, thousands of miles away from that green hellhole that no being should have to fight on." Then he removed his helmet revealing his familiar face. "It's good to be in your company again Rock." He then reached out his hand and I grasped it back.
    Uja'rak: "It is good to see that you are alright Lafcadio Boone. It seems that you have been promoted since we last meet." The Knight bent his head downwards to look at his heraldry.
    Lafcadio Boone: "Ah yes. I was brought into the fold of the Calatrava Order. They're not as elite as the Sepulchre Knights but they can wander the galaxy intervening in any fight that is considered fair. We maybe small but we've still a role to play in the grand scheme of things." He then turned to the teens that were around me. "Seems as though my inside source was correct. This ship was the carrier and not the decoy."
    Uja'rak: "Inside source?"
    Boone: "Come. I'll bring you up to speed along the way." Boone then expounded on what happened to him since the last time we meet. We reminisced about the time we survived and killed an Umbra Samaritan. It was the event that melted away all doubts we had about each other and helped jump start a friendship between a Krakot & a Knight.

Later on a Shuttle Heading Towards Dawn:

Uja'rak: "A catamite ring? What is a catamite?"
    Boone: "They are." I looked at the two boys that remained glued to me after their rescue. The one who brought me to the hold, Ayrrn, was staring at a screen preoccupied with something. The other, who Ayrrn told me was called Jo-Un, had a clam neutral expression on his face. He didn't seem to be bothered with what was going on around him especially with the actions of Ayrrn who sat beside him. "Catamites are feminine teen boys who were part of a pederastic relationship in ancient Human times."
    Uja'rak: "So this is a ring where older men hire young male teens for their "company"?" Using the term company loosely.
    Boone: "I thought so but my source has given me numbers that show that most of the customers are actually female of varying age brackets. While males do hire out the boys women are the target audience of N.E.M.E.S.I.S." I didn't say anything and waited for the priest to continue. "I'm dropping you off here in Ariadna. Take the boys and hide somewhere.."
    Uja'rak: "It's that bad Boone?"
    Boone: "It is Rock. I managed to get someone to turn on their keeper and get her arrested. She should be getting interrogated as we speak. However, the rest of higher ups will have to be dealt with. Especially her."
    Uja'rak: "Who?"
    Boone: "There is a Nomad that I've been able to confirm is part of the this ring. We meet on Paradiso back before I meet you. She goes by the name Jezebel though her real name is Mary. Mary believes..in bringing back the old ways. Particularly ancient goddess worship. One thing that the ancient goddess cults & temples practiced was having both men and women, priest & priestess, perform divine sexual rituals. After looking at N.E.M.E.S.I.S., some their practices and molding of the young boys is akin to the goddess cults of old. Add to the fact that a small number of Observance Nuns are helping the ring's actions in Bakunin and that Mary was spotted giving orders to them. I certain that she was a driving force in building up the ring's influence and popularity in not just her mothership but across the Human Sphere. She is the type that will stop at nothing to make sure her goals are successful. That is why you have to hide the boys because she will come after them herself or send someone after them."
    Uja'rak: "I want no part of this Boone. You take the boys and.."
    Boone: "I don't know the extent of this group's reach. God has given us the key to taking out the entire PanO branch of the ring which in turn will greatly limit their financial gains. It will put them on the back foot."
    Uja'rak: "Then why risk the others then?"
    Boone: "Because if I don't then those who are part of the ring will get suspicious. Once the interrogation is finished I'll have all the PanOceanian names that belong to N.E.M.ES.I.S. and will strike them all down at once. Plus these boys are special compared to the others." Turning to look at the two teenagers sitting afar off. "I know who they are and their families. Having you keep an eye on them would be better than reuniting them with their folks."
    Uja'rak: "At least give me some info on them."
    Boone: "The Indian one is Ayrrn Arim Khan. His step-brother is an Aquila who has been searching for the lad ever since he was kidnapped. And being you ask, no. I'm not willing to risk reuniting the family once again when we don't know if the lad could be kidnapped again. The Asian one I can't comment on. Please Rock, believe me when I say there is a good reason I can't talk to you about him. Just..take good care of him for me." At this statement many thought flooded my mind. One of them was that the Asian child in question could very well be Boone's son. That alone would be scandalous in certain circles. Whatever the case was for his silence I decided to honor my old friend's wishes and take the two lads in for the time being.

After traveling to Mervoingienne:

We landed in Poictesme a day later after a long night's ride. It was early morning and we decided to grab something to eat. now you are wondering how on earth we managed to make it from Mat across the border to the land of the French. Well Boone had another friend he made during his tour to Paradiso except this one was religiously conservative to say the least. The man question called himself Saul and he made sure we had safe passage into Meroving. There I was supposed to be less harassed and hopefully find some place to stay for awhile until Saul could get me inside a place where he said I would fit into the crowd. Thus thanks to his influence we made the trip just fine. Though Ayrrn complained about the ride. Seems he had grown used to the lavish luxuries he partook with his customers.
    I stepped into a bar looking to ask some directions. Thankfully there were no patrons currently in this bar. After getting Ayrrn to sit down, Jo-Un didn't give any guff, I approached the counter.

Uja'rak: "I'm looking for a place to stay until the mercenary job I applied for contacts me again." The bartender eyed me and after evaluating me began to speak.
    Bartender: "For yourself or did you bring others?"
    Uja'rak: "I have two young boys with me."
    Bartender: "Underage?"
    Uja'rak: "Yes." The man looked towards the boys and then back to me.
    Bartender: "I hate to break it to you stranger but with them being underage and the way they look..it's going to be hard to get a room or apartment. Are you their legal guardian?"
    Uja'rak: "No I'm not.."
    Bartender: "That makes it worse. The moment people find out about that they might just try and separate you from them. Bad enough that you're not the same species but having no legal guardianship gives you no leg to stand on."
    Uja'rak: "And how do I change that?"
    Bartender: "Well..you would have to get someone to agree with you. To be co-guardian that is. But with you being a Morat.." The bartender shifted and showed off some old wounds. "I'd be surprised if anyone will be willing to agree to that once they find out who you are."
    Jo-Un: "Let go of me." Me and the bartender turned around to see Jo-Un looking perturbed at someone in a outfit that looked like you'd wear in the rain.
    Female Garou 1: "Oh, he speaks."
    Female Garou 2: "Leave him be. This one is the gem of the two." The other one held Ayrrn's chin in her hand. Cupping it in her grasp. Ayrrn's face began to show uncomfortableness at being grabbed like that.
    Ayrrn: "Easy ladies, I bruise.."
    Female Garou 1: "You're right. This one's voice sounds velvety." Jo-Un stared at Ayrrn.
    Jo-Un: "What are you doing? Fight back." That was when I stepped in.
    Uja'rak: "You two! I suggest you both back off!"
    Female Garou 1: "Seems the Ape doesn't like us touching his property."
    Jo-Un: "We aren't his property.."
    Female Garou 1: "Well that's good news. You can come home with us then."
    Jo-Un: "We are not going with.."
    "What's going on here?" I turned to see another female Garou standing at the door.
    Female Garou 2: "Nothing. we are just picking up.."
    Female Garou 1: "Hey Bella! Come check out this boy. His lovely dark skin, those pair of jewels for eyes, he sure looks like a fun bedmate. Don't you agree?"
    Arabelle: "Are they drunk?" She turns to the bartender.
    Bartender: "They haven't ordered anything yet." That answer surprised Bella.
    Uja'rak: "The boy is not sleeping with you!" Now Bella noticed the large red Morat in the room.
    Arabelle: "A Morat!!" The second Garou suddenly stiffened upon hearing what Uja was. The first one however...
    Female Garuo 1: "That is a Morat? You must make quite a pimp." Bella started to reach for her gun when...
    Jo-Un: "He is not our pimp! He is our guardian!" The boy raised his voice. It was uncharacteristically for Jo-Un do that.
    Female Garou 1: "I'm sure he is." The second Garou began to eye the front door of the bar.
    Jo-Un: "Yes he is! And we are in danger of being separated all because of his species!" He looked at Bella as he spoke. "These women came up and harassed us. Then when they wouldn't leave us alone he came over to help us." Bella's stunned face turned towards the second Garou who let go of Ayrrn and backed away. Upon seeing her friend get cold feet the first Garou got enraged.
    Female Garou 1: "Fuck you coward!" she then turned to Bella. "I'm taking this guy home with me. He hasn't voiced any objections against that have you.." She never got to finish her sentence as Uja's palm grabbed her head and threw her across the room. The only reason the Bella knew that the Garou wasn't dead was due to the painful moan coming from the limp body. Bella stared at the Morat who stared back at her.
    Uja'rak: "She had it coming.."
    Arabelle: "You assaulted an officer.."
    Uja'rak: "That abusive whore deserved worse." I stated calmly.
    Arabelle: "That's it! I'm putting you under house arrest." Who did this woman think she was?
    Uja'rak: "I don't have a house, woman."
    Arabelle: "Then we'll have to use mine until you do." I was shocked when she said that. It was the last thing I expected her to utter. Jo-Un's face wore a smile for the first time and Ayrrn had a shocked expression that matched mine.
    Arabelle: "You either follow me or I'll have to drag all three of you back home myself." Jo-Un and Ayrrn got up stood near her vocalizing their support of this settlement.I was the only one left.
    Uja'rak: "Fine." I grumbled. Walking over to her as well.
    Bartender: "If anyone asks, the other woman fled through the front door. Seems after viewing the Morat's natural aggression in action she high tailed it out of here."
    Arabelle: "Good. Now if you will all stick closely and follow me.." Having the woman taking the lead didn't sit right with Uja but he wasn't going to argue with her just yet considering she was helping them.
    Ayrrn: "Now you and the Morat can get married and have little man-monkey babies." The whole group ground to a halt.
    Arabelle: "What?!" I faceplamed upon hearing that. Having forgotten what the bartender said just a short while ago.
    Jo-Un: "The bartender said so himself." Bella looked at the man in a manner that screamed that she was not amused.
    Bartender: "I never said anything about marriage but the boys do have a point.."
    Arabelle: "Why the hell do I have to marry this..this alien?"
    Bartender: "He is a mercenary and he contacted a hirer and is waiting for a response."
    Arabelle: "That could take weeks depending on who & where it is!!"
    Bartender: "Which is why he will need a co-guardian for them and the easiest way to get around certain red tape is to.."
    Arabelle: "Become one in holy matrimony." The bartender nodded his head. "Damn it!" Bella rubbed her eyes and face.
    Ayrrn: "I'll take that as a no?"
    Arabelle: "Oh shush. Come on lets get this over with."

At a Catholic Poictesme Church:

Priest: "This request is..I'm at a loss for words."
    Arabelle: "Yes I know it's ridiculous but.."
    Uja'rak: "Father." The priest turns to look at Uja. "I am a monk. A practicing monk in both my days among my people and now among yours. I understand that doing this will prohibit me from continuing the ascetic lifestyle I've lived but I consider it a worry sacrifice to keep these two children together. Bella too understand the sacrifice she is undertaking and gladly wishes to proceed through as well. All we need is your blessing and authority to make this official." The priest then stares at the Morat for a few seconds.
    Priset: "I never would have expected that from someone like you. Nor I with you Bella. Fear not I'll go through the ceremony. Just to let you know once this is done it will be legal not just on Dawn but in PanOceania. Since our reconnection with the Mother Church, the Holy See has accepted our marriage books in their systems.."
    Arabelle: "Yes yes, who cares lets get this over with." The priest sighs.
    Priest: "Very well have it your way."

Arabelle's Apartment:

Arabelle: "I can't believe I just went through with that. It's like I'm living in some sort of manga.."
    Uja'rak: "I can hear you woman."
    Arabelle: "I don't care!"
    Ayrrn: "Good night Mom & Dad!!"
    Jo-Un: "Good night Co-Guardians."
    Arabelle: "That boy is weird."
    Uja'rak: "Agreed. Jo-Un is quite.."
    Arabelle: "Wha..no. I talking about Ayrrn."
    Uja'rak: "What's wrong with him?"
    Arabelle: "Are you daft? The boy's every action seems to be laced with seduction."
    Ayrrn: "My ears are burning. You talking about me?"
    Arabelle: "Yes! Now go to bed!" A couple of silent seconds go by.
    Ayrrn: "Daddy, can I sleep with you?"
    Uja'rak: "I told you on the cargo ship no. Go to bed."
    Ayrrn: "But I am in bed. Alone.."
    Arabelle: "I'm going to spank a certain someone's bottom!"
    Ayrrn: "I'm fine! Good night!" And thus we all went off to sleep.

#201 Golem2God, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    stevenart74 likes this.
  2. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Alistair growled as he was called "Mac" again, he was feeling exhausted, but in the end, he got the idea what Corregidorian was trying to say. So he answered simply:
    "We all have been through some shit on Paradiso." And simply patted his metallic arm, feeling that there was no need to add more. as he retreated into bathroom to get the characteristic dog scent off his body, while grunting at the Antipode to send it outside, allowing the mauled beast to start crafting it's nest, while keeping the cleanliness of the house intact... for time being.

Meanwhile as the rest of the squad made themselves known to alcohol and chips, A new face popped up, emerging from the office of Alistair. It was a feminine figure, but positively muscular, with slightly square jaw and very green eyes, with a hint of yellow. There was a lot about her that screamed "dogface" and while she certainly wasn't lithe, pretty or even curvy, woman kept her copper hair in tightly knit braid, while wearing elegant uniform with company signs. He skirt was of same color and Pattern as tartan worn by Alistair suggesting they were related in at least some degree. Noticing guests she kept a stern proper expression as she carried with her a stash of paperwork.
    "Oh, hello there." Came a slightly careful comment from the woman as she looked at the colorful crowd in the living room. Then came shout from bathroom.
    "Cousin, just leave the reports to be signed and make sure guests are looked after." Woman sighed, stashed the reports on the table near the weapon gallery and looked t the guests.
    "Corporal Sarah McElliot, at you service." She bowed her head, and made a move towards one of the kitchen cabinets, before pulling out further bottle of scotch and refilling chips, then she looked at holo-projector and turned on ongoing match of Dog-bowl, where a whole teams of dog warriors, were currently engaging in quite spectacular match, jumping at unthinkable heights and dashing with unnatural speed, clashing in tackles that should shatter bones.
    "I have to say Bob, Lincoln Eagles are doing great ever since good ol' "Knight" became head couch for the team" barked the commentator with slightly Russian accent.
    "You know it Ivan! After all, if someone knew how to hold the ball and keep enemies from scoring it was the damn Robert!" came a voice with Usariadnan accent, as match seemed to only gather speed, with team in white evidently pushing ahead, even as their uniform slowly got covered in blood. At least, aide of Alistair knew, how to put the holo projector to some entertaining use.

inane.imp, stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  3. Golem2God

Uja acknowledged the female Caledonian. Making sure to say "Thank you" for serving them. The Dogbowl game was a spectacle. Coming from his own background he could understand the draw to literal bloodsports. However, the jumping at high height reminded him of Umbras, particularly the Samaritans as Humanity called them.

Paradiso in the Past:

Sogarat: "Listen up Morats! An Umbra is going to be placed with our group for this mission. Be mindful not to get between it and it's goal." There was a mumble going on in the crowd of soldiers. Many, from what Uja could tell, didn't like the idea of "The Walking Death" being among them. After a short span of time the Umbra in question made it's appearance. The Sogarat who was leading the small group of Morats began to expound to the Umbra their numbers, equipment and ammo count. During this interaction the Umbra's eyes landed on Uja and stayed there for a few seconds. It then turned to the Sogarat pointing at Uja while talking.
    Sogarat: "Uja'rak!" The Daturazi came forward after his name was called. "The Umbra wishes to make your acquaintance."
    Uja'rak: "What on earth would it want to talk to me for?" The Daturazi echoed in his head.
    Umbra: "
    Your name." The thing uttered.
    Uja'rak: "
    Uja'rak Se'ok." It looked him over before speaking again.
    Allatbau: "
    Mine is Allatbau. It means Death Abundant." It was at this moment that Uja felt the hairs on his back rise. The Sogarat had left them alone due to the Umbra's request. So he had no backup but that wasn't the reason for his alertness. It was the way the Umbra was speaking. He may have been imagining or misunderstanding but it sounded as though the voice suddenly took on a feminine quality to it. At first the voice uttered was more masculine sounding. Except when it had told him it's name & meaning the voice clearly sounded "softer" like Zerat compared to a Morat. Maybe the Umbras had a unique language? Weren't they asexual? No one knew hardly anything about the Umbra except that they were death incarnate to some. But now this thing had an interest in him and Uja didn't like it.
    My name means Rock. Both of them mean Rock."
    Seems to be uncommon judging by your voice."
    To name a child two words meaning the same thing is uncommon among any species."
    I wouldn't know. I focus on the kill more so than the victim." They stared at each other for a few seconds. "This has been interesting Uja'rak." And with that the thing left Uja alone in his thoughts.

The next day relieved Uja greatly. It turned out that the Umbra talked that way to all of the Morats and he alone wasn't mishearing the shifting of the vocal tones. After destroying the Tohaa compound that the Morats were ordered to eviserate, the Umbra left to help the next group who were going to participate in an important strike.

Back in Alistar's Quarters:

That was one terrible trip down memory lane." Taking more to himself than anyone else around him.

O.O.C.:
    This might turn out to be a huge mistake but I considered how little of lore is on Umbras and decided to take a risk. If something in the future redacts or makes this idea null and void I'll be more than happy to change it.

The reason I did the voice shifting thing was because the names Allatu & Bau are both female Babylonian names. Allatu being the goddess of the underworld & Bau being the goddess of abundance. Hence the combination being Allatbau (Death Abundant or Abundant Death). Just a little tidbit for those who are interested.

Uja's names both have similar meanings. Ujarak is Inuit for rock and Seok is Korean for stone or tin.

#203 Golem2God, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    inane.imp and stevenart74 like this.
  4. Golem2God

@inane.imp @Danger Rose
    The best way to forget a bad memory was to focus on something or someone else. Thankfully Uja had two people to converse with.
    Uja'rak: "What is your take on this spacious loadout Tony?" "So Dreanna, does your name have a special meaning? I've never heard of a human being given that name by their parents."

#204 Golem2God, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    stevenart74 likes this.
  5. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Betty takes advantage of the strong Arachne connection to cautiously reach out to some of Tony's old comrades by sending messages to their Geists, nothing too overt - yet. To do this she uses Tony's personal key to encrypt the requests: it won't survive a concerted cracking attempt, but will keep it private from anyone with cursory interest. She also takes the opportunity to pull any news from Bakunin: she's curious about what Svengali is up to, not that it's her business per se but she was built to be a touch paranoid.

Tony nods at Alistair's answer, and lets the dogface leave. That's a relief, he was glad Alistair seemed to understand his earlier outburst.

He sits down and watches the game, it's a welcome distraction: he's never really been into Dog-bowl, Aresteia is more his speed. Hannibal's Merc outfit tended to be his favourite: always good for a laugh, and they felt like 'family' being, inevitably, only a couple of steps separated from him and whichever buddies he was watching a match with.

To Uja, he replies "It's big." He shrugs, "Chica, how many live here?" Tony is thinking that the lounge was a big enough rec-space for an entire work-crew at change-over time.

Tony@Moondriver: You 'round amigo? I'm after something a little harder, once I've finished here.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  6. Golem2God

Uja'rak: "I'm guessing it is not to your liking then?" The Morat looks over to Dreanna (@Danger Rose) who still munching on some chips while her Geist Echo..."Dreanna, how do you mange your Geist? I've never had a customizable one before and don't know how to use them. Any suggestions or tips you have for me?"

#206 Golem2God, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    stevenart74 likes this.
  7. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Dreanna looked a bit sheepish. "Well, I was named after the lead singer of 'Fist U Up', a Punk Rock band my mother liked." she said taking some more chips and thanking Corporal McElliot for the refill.

"As for my Geist..." she hesitated for a moment. Uja had been forward and shared his heroic tale. If anyone would understand, it would be him, still, she hesitated.

"She was assaulted when she was 12 and I was severly altered in the quantronic attack" said Echo not looking up from her games.

"ECHO!!!" Replied Dreanna mortifed.

"She doesn't want to see my code." Continued Echo shrugging. "Thinks it might bring back bad memories. Silly, if you ask m-[Connection Severed by Host]

Echo disappeared from the AR spectrum and Dreanna looked livid, nostrils flaring and pupils closed to slits. She moved closer to the scotch, served herself a double, and downed it in one gulp.

"Sorry about that," she said bringing out her lighter and twirling it in her left hand. "As you heard, I have issues with my Geist." She finished trying to compose herself. "I'll have her send you some tutorials. *between her teeth*: after I murder her."

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  8. Golem2God

Uja'rak: "I can see that this event has affected you more than your Geist. I won't push the subject further but..if you don't get over this it will consume and control your life. I'll help in what areas I can if you wish to have my assistance in the matter."
    Uja'rak: "Don't. You'll end up regretting it later and possibly never be able to forgive yourself. Relax, breath, pray. Keep calm and rebuke the storm that is trying to manifest inside of you." "As for the tutorials, any type that you can give me would be appreciated."

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

@Beodren . . .

While one of Alistair's Cousins (scions and lesser squires of the Mc Elliott Clan, many of whom Wulvers) tried Her best to play the gracious host in lieu of Her liege-lord another tactfully sent an audio-only Comlog Call to the showering Dogface. . .

It was just a polite memento that the "V.I.P. Delegation" of Tohaa Elite Vetetans and "Field Aspects" of the Minotaurs' allied A.I. were approaching quickly to retrieve the "precious package" and start the Post-Op Debriefing. . .

. . . . .

At the same time, also the Comlog of the other freshly met squadmates linked with encrypted personal comms. . .

#209 stevenart74, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Golem2God likes this.
  10. stevenart74

@inane.imp . . .

The reply of Moonriser was unexpectedly delayed by many Quantronic Subroutines of Decryption and "Virtual Chaff-Flares" (relatively antiquated, but still Corregidor Mercenary Issues, so quite difficult to decypher easily outside Veteran Alguacil Hacker Circles !!). . .

Why employ these personalized, shared Codes, when the Afro-Caribbean Cyborg had in its direct payroll one of the sickest Data-Crackers of Tunguska (the "Lady In Mirrorshades" as was known in Nomads Circles) was a mystery for the Gecko Mechanic, but indulging TOO MUCH in "Speculative Paranoia Conspiracy Theory" was risky even for an Ultra-Suspicious like Him. . .

[Suuuure Thinga, Maaan. . .!!

When You are free I have ALL MANNER OF BOOZE with whom to tempt You; all good "Ol' Stuff From Ol' Home!!!". . .

And, while unrefined if compared to the Mothership Hydroponic Breweries, some of the "Local Vintages" are not bad, maaan. . .

And You know, Haqqislamites who are NOT Kirghiz / Ughyurs are supposed to NEVER drink "Fermented Liquors made with Fruit or Grain" as their Holy Book say. . . . .but there is a nice Lady from Bourak that made a NASTY "Sour Honeywater" Mead with Gene-Engineered Terran Bees. . .

Hum, Boyo, it is NOT My thing to say It, as You are in the squad of McWerewolf Kiltpants as Lieutenant, but I'm TECHNICALLY a Minotaurs High Office Commander, and even "Officiously" Responsible for Corregidoran Mercs ("La-Puta-Tigress" could not care less, even if TECHNICALLY Outrank Me !!), so if You want to. . . . .How to say it. . ."Cook" somehow the Reports of the Airport Battle, You know that You count on Mah !!]

To Tony were sents passcodes and info-datas of a specific Drone (it seemed to Tony's expert eye a sort of very old, outdated Haqqislamite Model, a "Fanous" or "Djinn", somehow heavily modified with Custom Parts to resemble a passable approximation of a Salyut Zond); apparently, as soon as the Mechanic was good that Drone would have brought Him DIRECTLY to the Underground Bunker Lair of the black-skinned Mercenary Officer. . .

While the first view of the blueprints of the Minerary Tunnels that honeycombed the Volcanic Island were not totally mapped in high detail, Tony suspected that it was less to "Not Risk Him Lose the Tracks" and instead, hiding from the OTHERS Minotaurs some of the "Personalized Earthworks" that Moonriser, born on the Nomad Colony of the Tycho Crater of Luna, in the Terran-Earth System of Sol, was so fond to create as soon as it could put its greedy Cybernetic Claws upon. . .!!

Golem2God likes this.
  11. stevenart74

@Danger Rose . . .

Having silenced Her obnoxious Geist slowed a little the decryption of a classified two-way comm that opened in a small "Enhanced Reality" micro-window in Dreanna's Bio-Cybernetic Sight (hovering just a little over the big bowl of Potato Chips spiced with "Caledonian-Tomato-&-Vinegar" and some cm. above the generous tall glass where could be mixed "Original Dawn Coca-Cola" and "McElliott's Brewery" triple-malt Whiskey !!). . .

The priority codes of the Call seemed important enough to warrant a warning of "Comparative Rank: Minotaurs Captain" even if was not linked to a truly decipherable Mercenary Insigna. . .

It showed a cavernous hangar where in quite primitive standards (Hydraulic Cranes and Chain-Winches-On-Struts, practically "Stone Age" if compared to the semi-autonomous Drone-Servoarms and Smart-Foam Pods employed in Nomads Mecha Bays. . .) and where, in dedicated alcoves excavated in volcanic rock and lined with "Permacrete" Cement, rested various Exoframes of different sizes and origins. . .

The face of a smiling, fat, muscular and impossibly bulky Oriental Man with a heavy tanned complexion (quite confusing what could be His national origin inside Yujing Ethnicities) dominated the image-window, but not so much to impede Dreanna's enhanced Chip-Sight to see what where ALMOST a tenfold of Guijias Tactical Armoured Gears, 2 or 3 Corregidoran Geckos (so much filled with Customizations to be almost impossible to analyze for a less expert eye) and smaller Frames, bulkily squared and boxier, far larger than the "Taskmasters" Superheavy Infantry Suits of the Mothership Bakunin, but still smaller than the Geckos, considered "Ultralight Chassis" almost out of their leagues. . .

The Oriental smiled (showing that ALL his teeth were replaced with brassy metaceramic prosthesis) and made a vague gesture with one of its arm, a totally Bionic Replica that seemed to be built with Myomar Fibermuscles directly ripped from am Exoframe Endostructure. . . . .and plated too in a shiny, brass-like Metal Casting. . .

[Greetings, Pilot-Sergeant Dreanna Farabella. . .

"Smiling-Buddha-With-Brass-Hands" there; Leader Mechanic and Pit-Stop-Boss officially in charge of the Minotaurs Exoframe Pool. . .

I have a little "Logistical Problem" there; You are signed there in the New Recruit Roster of the Mercenary Company as "Exoframe Pilot" with Your own Gecko T.A.G. !!

While USUALLY I could NOT care less about those flimsy "Toy Robots" that are not worthy of comparison with my beloved Guijias. . . . .BEST Piloted Exoframe of the Human Sphere !!!. . . . . Errrm, I digress, there are some "Discrepancies" there. . .

The Personal Cargo Notice say You should be with YOUR OWN Heavy Exoskeleton, but instead, there, the Orbital Shuttle Manifesto shows that You have many, various "Spares" listed as linked material to Your Virtual Signature. . .

And between those there are enough "O12 Proscribed Technology" Parts that could raise some "Red Flags". . . . . .SHOULD We, here in New Knossos Island, care more than ZERO.ZERO about Concilium Conventions. . .

But, anyway if You care to explain that mishap. . .or not, do You want those put on Storage or here in the Hangar Mecha-Shop ready to be built. . .??

You know a Gecko Pilot, WITHOUT a Gecko TO Pilot, could be a little useless, even if I'm sure You have many interesting other qualities. . .

And, NO, I'm NOT making a sexist joke about Pornstars or Hookers parading as Daktari Catwomen. . . . .!!!]

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  12. stevenart74

@Golem2God . . .

On Uja's Comlog beeped a buzzing alert "High Priority Comm" ; as soon as the Security Origin of the link was confirmated (coming from the Blademaster Teseum-Blacksmith shop, but apparently cyphered with the Oznat Packmistress signature) the Holo-Icon opened and showed a cascading serie of Rounded Glyphs. . .

Arabelle, the Krakot's Human Wife sitting at His side on the spacious Caledonian Couch, squinted Her eyes, as She had started to study the Native Written Language of Her Alien Husband, but those quite fatigued to recognize. . .

. . . . .

These were Morat Glyphs, and of a style that was antiquated and almost unheard of in the Modern Supremacy, as it pertained to Old Scrolls of the Main Temple of the War God Cotoya, about whom Uja, as an Ex-Daturazi Monk, was INTIMATELY proficient. . .

Probably the Swordsmith, as fond to etch Morat Name-Calls on many of the Teseum Blades that was forging for various Minotaur Mercs, kept an extensive Library of ancient "Myths & Legends" from the past of their Home Planet, Ugarat. . .

Why the fierce Packmistress, that had adapted to train fierce Antipodes and savage Snakewolves instead of the typical Gakis and Pretas, employed a similar almost-unreadable cypher (seriously, JUST the 12,3 % of ALL THE MORAT RACE would have been able to somehow translate it with difficulty) that EVEN Uja had some problems to correctly translate. . .

It read, more-or-less:

[Blood-Greetings for the Successful Hunt, Blade-Brother !!

The Soulless Foe was vanquished, surely as the Moons rise and drop over Athunakh Valley, when the Demaroks' Mating Season starts. . .

Fierce is the Warrior Heart that never falters even when the Hunt is on unknown territories, where Uncertainity is coloured of the Dark Shadow of Death. . .

Steady was the Hunter's Arm, and the Many-Prey felled with Honour. . .

But when THE CRIMSON RACE is valiant, and steadfast, there are the SLIMY OTHERS, the Kusit without ANY recognizable honour. . .

The Soulless whispered in the wind, with the disgusting spit-tongue of the Kusits. . .

The True Warrior must be vigilant, and BEWARE the FALSEFACES that could be on the Hunting Path, under No-Moons and shrouded in Cowardice !!

May Cotoya make Your Blade-Arm unflinching and impossible to break !!!]

. . . . .

While it was written in the Archaic Terms of Ancient Daturazi Battle-Scrolls (made of cured hides of fallen foes, and written in their blood-ink) and shrouded in weird terminology, the meaning were appallingly and ghastly crystal-clear to the Morat Renegade. . .

While "Kusit" ("Stinky, Putrid") was the ubiquitous insult employed by the Morat Culture, when employed in conjunction with "Slimy Others Without Honour" was a synonym for the OTHER main Warrior Enslaved Race of the Combined Army. . .

The Shaasvastii Continuum, polar opposites of the Morat Supremacy and their brutally efficent Military Warrior Ways. . .

It seemed that the Drones of the so-called "Svengali Rogue Artificial Intelligence" had sent, in deep space, some string of coded messages written in the cyphered Spy-Cant of the Shas. . .

While the IMMINENT danger of seeing Speculo Killers (the "False Faces" of the message) was a little too much to consider, Uja started to think to acquire some "Scent Markers" for His Family, and even the Squadmates, as He knew that Tohaas kept a VAST library of Pheromonical Codes especially to track the most infamous "Death Infil-Traitors" of the Continuum. . .

From Paradiso Frontlines Uja knew that the Antipodes keen sense of smell was, sometimes, able to pick the subtle spoor of Shaasvastii Genome hidden under cloned tissues and altered phenotypes; in one istant, even if they were STILL Allies at the moment, ALL of Uja's Old "Daturazi Warband" had cheered, in mid battle, when a particularly crass and boorish Speculo ("I could alwayssss sssimulate anyone! I'm the abssssolute asssssassssin!! Your Zeratssss are Pupssss playing Pretend-Hide-N-Sssseek compared to My majesssstic performancessss") was sensed, and ripped alive into pieces, by an Antipode Pack who was bodyguarding an Ariadnan Kazak General. . . . .!!

From what seemed to be of what had understood of Knucker, His ruby-scaled Ariadnan "Pet" Snakewolf, their senses were even more pronounced. . .

. . . . .

But why, Why, WHY an Human-Made E.I. trucked with the slimey cowards, that escaped the comprehension of the Morat. . .

. . . . .

Sensing Hi tension, Arabelle, His wife, nudged a little his muscular, broad shoulders and elbowed a little, as if silently, discreetly asking if everything was O.K. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  13. Beodren

Alistair didn't dally, after all he simply wanted to get the damned scent off his body, since he was to spend time with rest of the crew. Having "luck" of interacting with Caledonian nobility he quickly got used to people reacting badly to the scent, reminding him how most of them viewed him as less than human.

So quick rinse was followed by swift dressing into simple but proper uniform, even if this one included kilt alongside very proper vest. After all, later that day he was asked to wear something more traditional. So with tartan kilt and fabric over his , covering a good part of his classic uniform, Scot returned to the room, looking like someone from a different time period. Which wasn't that weird for most of Ariadna. Still, he made sure to keep eye on the box containing the chip. In the end though, Caledonian was moving and acting fast,, especially since today he had both his hands to help with dressing, change he truly appreciated.

Corporal meanwhile answered questions presented by the guests in the house.
    "Only I and lieutenant Alistair live here. I was given position of his Aide and squire ever since he lost his arm and returned from Concillum." She sounded somewhat tired and not precisely happy with her position, but then, she also seemed dutiful. It seemed that clan was valuing tradition in the end, especially within family. "All of the Officer quarters are pretty spacious, I am sure you will find island comfortable." Then she noticed Lord McElliot entering the room.

Once he returned to the room, his cousin was already done refilling snacks, and soon Older McElliot simply patted shoulder of his cousin, causing a surprised look on her face as for the first time, she saw him with fully functional arm.
    "Thank you Sarah, you are free for the rest of the day. Tomorrow afternoon we will start proper sparring exercises." Redhead was silent and simply nodded her head, surprised to see the older soldier with both limbs, then she quietly disappeared into the house. While wolfman poured himself some of the highly sweet and positively illegal in most of the sphere substance, mythical Coca-Cola, sipping it as he waited for the recovery team.
    "My father used to be one of best blockers in Dog-Bowl, now he is coach for the Lincoln Patriots. My old man hoped I would go pro just like he did." Alistair tried some small talk, just as Galahad watched the antipode outside.

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  14. Golem2God

"Then again, why wouldn't it?" The Morat thought to himself. Considering how the E.I. used the species underneath it, having a human A.I. act similarly didn't come as a stretch of the imagination to Uja. "If the talents the Shasvastii provide, despite how underhanded they are, were needed for this A.I. Why wouldn't it reach out to them?" The more the Morat thought about it the more it made sense. Except for the bit about what was this A.I. using the Shas for.
    Arabelle: "What's wrong?" she whispered as to not draw attention to herself.
    Uja'rak: "The Morat who wrote this note or letter is using language referring to the Shasvastii."
    Arabelle: "I'm guessing this is not referring to war stories on Paradiso?"
    Uja'rak: "Not at all. I think it is about the tarmac episode from early today."
    Arabelle: "You mean he thinks those frogs from hell are on this island?!" Continuing to keep her voice as low as she can.
    Uja'rak: "I'm not sure. This is difficult for me to translate."
    Arabelle: "Isn't that written in your native tongue?"
    Uja'rak: "Actually, This language is so ancient that the vast majority of Morats wouldn't have a clue concerning what it said."
    Arabelle: "What is the point in doing that?"
    Uja'rak: "That is a good question. However, as for the slimy Shas, we shouldn't worry too much about them. This island has a large number of Antipodes. They will be able to sniff them without any trouble.."
    Arabelle: "Unless they replaced the very animals we are relying on.."
    Uja'rak: "Damn it!" He uttered softly. "I didn't think of that." He then grabbed Knucker by the head & stared into his eyes. The reptile blinked. Once again having no idea what was going on. This strange behaviour was sure to draw someone's attention to the glaring contest that was taking place between owner and pet. "He seems to be fine.."
    Arabelle: "We can't take chances here.."
    Uja'rak: "Nothing about him points slightly to replacement. Just confusion." Letting go of Knucker's head as he spoke.
    Arabelle: "Well I for one am glad that you went into the armed forces. Including your service on Paradiso despite how terrible the cost has been for you."

stevenart74 likes this.
  15. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Tony shrugs at the Morats questions, providing a couple of non-commital answers but clearly more interested in the game.

Once the game finishes, he makes his excuses, thanks Alistair and Sarah and departs. Following the small drone deeper into the complex.

Arriving at Moondriver's, Tony catches up with his old pal and the two share stories of the more recent past. Once the conversation and drinks have flowed for a while, he turns to Moondriver with a serious look on his face:

Talk straight, mi amigo, what do know about that boarding op back in Acheron and this Kmuzu?

OOC: I'm sure I need to start rolling something. Between Tony asking direct questions and Betty digging around quantronically?

16. stevenart74

The cavernous complex is narrow and roughly built, excavated in the Volcanic Rock of New Knossos Island with first the rough Drilling Equipements of Ariadnan Technology 50+ Years older, and then, far more recently, enlarged with High-Pressurized Steam-Cutters, a typical technology employed by "Nomads Meteorheads" the Space Miners combing the Void for untold riches. . .

There is a big hangar-like structure, where Nomad-Tech Hydraulic Racks, set in the walls like "Vertical Tomb Vaults", help the quick-dressing, or simply maintenance routine, of Mobile Brigada Heavy Infantry Powered Suits. . .

What is clear is that ONLY Corregidoran-Borne (or Corregidor-Spawned, like Moonriser himself, whose origin are in the Nomads Crater Colony set on the Satellite of Old Earth) personnel around; while the Mercs Squad of the black-faced Caribbean have a very Low% of Tunguskan and Bakunites, their absence is conspicuosly seen. . .

Hard-Faced, Scarred Cyborgs are everywhere, but they don't seem to be the old comrades that Tony remembers; just one is evidently a recognizable face, "Anansi" a Young Cousin of Moonriser, that is one of the few "Griots" working outside the Mothership. . .

In Ancient Africa the "Griots" part-sorcerer witch-doctors and part bardic-poets where a fundamental parts of the Jungle Village Culture of the "Black Continent"; in Modern Corregidor they are a newer brand of Hi-Tech Journalists and Defensive Hackers masking under centuries of Afro-Caribbean Myths & Legends. . .

The Young African is APPARENTLY sounding a Hitech Fiberplastic version of the Nigerian Xalam (a primitive string instrument made with a rope cord, a stick and a dried pumpkin assembled to fashion a crude guitar) but Tony know that the hands playing on the musical instrument cord-wire are in reality executing "Hidden Prompts" of Defensive Quantronic Interference programs. . .

. . . . .

"Straight to the Point, Maaan, I always appreciate Your directness ! Refreshing really, Maaan, after a while is depressing to cope with those Haqqs Merchants Double-Speak and Triple-Meaning !!"

"You could wonder why ONLY Personnel of OUR Mothership (Your Birthplace, and mine "Adoptive Promised Land" outside that stinky hole of Tycho Crater) is present. . ."

"It is a pain to do not have My "Mirrorshades Lady" and My "Crazy Bakunin Alchemist" but the reason is clearly evident. . .!!"

"I personally consider Svengali a Pain-In-The-Ass, JUST two degrees of separation LESS harmful to the Nomads Nation than Big Sistah Alheppa, but there are many, FAR TOO MANY for My tastes that in Bakunin and Tunguska see Him / It as a sort of "Dashing Virtual Rogue". . .worthy of respect and adoration, with sympathizers and fans EVERYWHERE . . .

"Even in "Proud Corregidor" that Data-Thief Two-Pence Bandit has links and contacts, so I CANNOT trust those OUTSIDE My direct circle. . .!!"

"Problem is, Maaan, that Svengali started some days ago to fish for Infos about YOU, personally, but not asking for "Mechanic Sergeant Rodriguez Antonio" but rather describing You as "The Gecko Pilot ONLY Survivor of the Blockade Hangar Massacre" !!"

"My FUCKIN Antennas as Hears IMMEDIATLY raised, Maaan, because EXCEPT ME and Black Hand Overseers of HIGH Pay Grade, there is ONLY ONE OTHER BEING in the WHOLE FRICKIN GALAXY that knows, for sure, You survived. . .!!"

"Svengali is in Chaoots with that Mutha-Fucka of Apophys, and is searching for You ! Probably Slime-Frogface wants to settle that score personally and wants to FINISH to crispy-burn You !!"

"It is ONLY a matter of time before they connect the dots and contact that Thrice-Bastiche of that Mafia Don that You screwed ! If they do this, then they will SUREFIRE reach an Agreement, and reach soon for ANY useful Contacts. . .!!"

"My two Allies I trust implicitly ! Their respective Krewes of Bakunin Freaks and Tunguskan Hackers FAR LESS SO !!"

". . . . ."

"It is important to notice that Svengali, and by extension, His Shazzavasta Client, have NOT open a Bounty on Your Head ! They want to JUST know of Your Current Whereabouts !! Probably Slime-Frog want to KILL YOU PERSONALLY. . .or Eat Your Liver. . .or Fuck Your D.N.A. . . . or whatever that Sicko Shittah those Xenoscumbag Aliens do. . .!!"

"Maaan, even if You HIDE inside the Black Hand Headquarters INSIDE a Mothership Core they will reach You and sooner or later You'll find Yourself in a Trap surrounded by Frog-Eggs and Speculah-Killah-Babes everywhere . . .!!"

". . . . ."

"Only thingah that I could advise You, Maaan, is to SPRING PRE-EMPTIVELY that Trap ON YOUR TERM, so that, like My Masai Ancestors did with Maneater Lions in the Savannah, the "Hunter" becomes the "Prey" !!"

"But fear not, Maaan, You, THERE, NOW, have 3 BIGGAH Point of Advantages!!
    Your New Krewe is done with SERIOUSLY Sicko Asskicker !

Point 1°)= The Werewolf Officer, for once, COULD NOT BE SUBSTITUTED by Speculos when morphing! Either is a Dogface Form or, far more difficulty, a Dogwarrior Form !! They could try to trick at distance with Holo-Camo Masking Shittah, but Your Gecko Sensors will NOT be fooled so easily !! Also has a Antipode Pet, those furries could spoor with ease Shas Infil-Traitors"

Point 2°)= Your Colleague, the Chimera Kitty-Babe ! I know that has some knowledge of Biotech Cosmetical Enhancements and Pharmacology !! With all Haqqis Merchant burrowing in the Island some Genetic Scan Chem-Teste would be easy to acquire and FURTHER proof against Spekkulaz. . .!!"

Point 3°)= That Baboon, the Morat Skrakkoth or whatevah is called ! We Humans started to fight the Shazzavas from a mere Ten Years ! I know that Redface Apes and Slimey Froggos have warred for TEN CENTURIES, or even more !!! Surrah Thingah, could know an idea or two to further save You !!"

"I could not stress MUCH MORE this ! Trust NO ONE, but Trust a Little More than Zero Your Squadmates ! Could be THE ONLY THING that save You from Apophys doing a U.F.O. Rectal-Probe with a Plasma Flamer. . .!!"

. . . . .

Tony would easily understand that Moonriser is clearly EXCITED at the prospect of killing the Sphinx Elite Pilot, as some of the slaughtered in the Hangar Massacre were also His, but obviously as any Good Corregidoran know, being the Gecko Mechanic a Victim Survivor of the aforementioned Acheron Debacle, then VENGEANCE IS HIS TO EXECUTE. . .

Said His piece with the usual amount of Passionate, Fiery anger, then the black-faced, scarred Cyborg stopped speaking and looked expectanctly at Tony's answer, while puffing one of His pestilential Ganja-Cigars. . . . .all the while motioned to Tony a nearby Auto-Drone Mobile Bar, with all manner of Liquors and even suspicious "Snacks" (like 100% Pure Hemp Lollipops, or Mooncakes with more T.H.C. than Cocoa) displayed openly. . .

[O.O.C.

@inane.imp run just a "Quantronic Scan" like a Maya / Arachne info-research, with the appropriate Skills. . .

Consider to have 2 FREE Momentum as it is a "Virtual Interface" specialized for Corregidoran Mercs. . .]

Golem2God likes this.
  17. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Dreanna smiled innocently at Smiling-Buddah. "Well, I seem to have a secret admirer who clearly did his homework." she said swinging her tali from side to side.

"If it's not too much of a hassle, could you please help with the assembly." She said shamelessly honeying her words. "I know the Gecko is a far cry from a Guija, but your expertise would be greatly appreciated." She finished giving Smiling-Buddah a childlike smile.

18. stevenart74

@Danger Rose . . .

Smiling-Buddha-With-Brass-Hands execute another of His "Trademark Heavy Metal Smiles" and laugh heartily . . .

[Well Lass, AT LEAST for a Wall-Fly-Eater Pilot You have good Manners. . . . .NOT LIKE some Uptight Bitches that are the Offspring of Kazak Hooligans and Tunguskan Bratya Vorys that I know. . .!!]

And the Holo-Camera panned toward an Heavily Tattoed slavic woman working with a Plasma-Welder Torch (OOOOOHHH! So Shiny that Blue-White Flame though a "Dark Corner" of Dreanna's Mind. . .!!) in a Hangar Corner, apparently stripping down the Armoured Panels of a HEAVILY customized Gecko Exoframe in the corner. . .

Being addressed the big, muscular (but NOT to the point of being unattractive) icy-eyed, pale-blonde amazon gave the middle finger to Buddha's viewpoint, and started to launch insulting epitets in an uncomprehensible Ukrainan Mountain Dialect; the Tactical Armoured Gear that She was working on had elongated and personalized "Chicken Legs" that Dreanna understood where perfectly balanced to allow firing Heavy Shoulder Rocket Pods. . .

Dreanna had not so a good comprehension of Tunguskan Slavic Jargon, so prevalent in that other Mothership, but had ENOUGH "Krug Interships Cultural Exchanges" to roughly understand that the Geckos was christened "Little Mother's Hut" and that the Russian Mobster Pilot-Mechanic had a monicker, on her waist-down Pilot Suit, saying "Baba Yaga". . .

[While I would NOT mind helping You, the ONLY knowledge I have of Geckos is CRUSHING them and NOT building them, but even if Your Pal, Tony Rodriguez, is at My humble opinion the BEST Mechanic of "Tin Can Bots" that We have now, there "Miss Russian Witch" there is UNPARALLELED when assembling with Torches. . .!!

So I humbly bow down away and let You in Her capable hands. . .]

And laughing again the Yujingese (whose Mechanic Apron had some reminiscence, to Dreanna's Eye, of the Ritual Uniform of the fearsome Shaolin Temple Monks, the most feared "Smoke+Chainrifle Melee Warband" of the Oriental State-Empire) sent a Comlog Contact Address that allowed a quick Geist-To-Geist "Virtual Handshake" with a Nomad-Styled Datasphere. . .

[Da. . .?

Aaaah, Comrade Farabella, Nice to meet You !! I'm Kapitana Kurylenko Tatyana, local Tunguskan "Karnov" Bratya Contact and all-around "Gecko Pit Boss". . . . .Until Your pal, the Legendary Pit-Boss Rodriguez, arrived that is. . .

How can I help You, Da ? Need hand with Your Exoframe assembly, Da ?? No problem, could prepare the most useful blueprint and allow You some quick extrapolation. . .

I see there in the tech-specs that You SHOULD have the tiny, lightweight Napalm Micro-Rockets that are the prevalence in Motherships Armies. . . . . But, Here in New Motherland Ariadna, We have HEAVIER Ordnance at disposal. . .

I wonder if You would like a Demonstration of Traktor Mul Huragan Mrls, charged with White Phosporous Warheads, customized to fit into retractable Shoulder-Pod Mounts. . .

Aaaaand I see, You have a. . . . .Penchant. . .for Fire-Based Weaponry ! Would You rather like an "Enhanced" Vulkan-Shotgun combined with a Light Flamer or rather a Heavy Flamer combined with a Lighter Autoshotgun Underbarrell for the Under-Arm attachement. . .??

I will HEARTILY counsel You, Comrade Farabella, to have the SAME Combi-Gun mounted on each Arm; Ariadnan-Made weaponry as We have Here in New Knossos Island have a LOT more Kickback Recoil than Caseless Nomads Gun, so it is a pain in the ass to Gyrobalance Different Stuff. . .

Think about it, and in a couple of Hours come to see Me in the Pits, and You'll have Your "Saddle Ride" well ready to kick some arses !!]

. . . . .

The Tech-Specs sent to Dreanna's Comlog were a little heavier than usual for Nomads Exoframes, but the Bakunite Chimera understood that the employ of High % Grade Teseum in the external chassis, and the less weight of "T.O.Camo Friendly" reduced exoplating would easily counterbalance all of this. . .

With an Automatic Query from the contacts of "Baba Yaga" Tatyana Kurylenko, it was easy for Dreanna to fish some Tunguskan free Arachne infos; apparently the Karnovs were a far minor "Russian Mobsters Clan" of Ukrainan Origins that were quite unimportant on the Data-Bank Mothership. . . . .UNTIL it was clear that when Ariadna made back the Contact with the rest of the Human Sphere they had a rather SIZABLE "Contingent of Cousins" that were prevalent amongst the Kazak Nation of Rodina on Planet Dawn. . .

Apparently Svetlana Kurylenko, Tatyana's Elder Sister, was listed as "C.E.O." of "Karnov Security Consultants" and so was PROBABLY the "Pakhana" Godmother of the Family, but as the Exoframe Mechanic declared Herself a Kapitana that meant She also was the Avtoritet "Local Commander" of the Tunguskan Russian Mob there. . .

From what Dreanna remembered Female-Commanded Russian Bratyas were far less duplicitous and prone to double-deals that the usual crass, boorish, vulgar "Mob Dudes" She had the msifortune to meet in the past. . .

. . . . .

@Beodren . . .

One of Alistair's "Lesser Squires", another of the Wulver Offsprings of His Dogface-Heavy Family, and a Cousin to booth, that managed the difficult Comlog Integration of Caledonian Highlanders with more modern "Battlenet Datasphere Tactics" pinged on His Geist App Contacts signaling that the "V.I.P. Security Detail" of A.I. Aspects and Tohaa Special Forces, come to collect the "Prize of Svengali Spoils" were patiently awaiting at the gates of the McElliott Fortified Compound to be allowed to enter the premises. . .

Whatever "Private Matters" there were to be discussed beforehand with the new "Packmates" was to be done NOW. . .

Alistair's Geist signaled that Tony Rodriguez was still "Hyperlinked" to the Squad Comlogs and so was as good as present to contribute to the discussion. . . . .!!!

19. Beodren

Answered Arabelle in his low thick accented voice:
    "Dogface has three career choices, I made the one that allowed my family tradition and heritage to go on."
    Alistair after getting pinged by another member of his clan, set the glass with Coca Cola away and swiftly moved towards the door. The package was right by his belt and Caledonian tried to keep his hand over it most of the time. And now as he checked the camera overlooking the entrance to the house, he also looked at Galahad.
    "Make sure again the codes they have are clear." Only when his Geist confirmed the ID, Scot opened the door and after quickly identifying the Tohaa operative he placed the "trophy" in heavy designated lead box.
    "I am ready to serve if Duke calls upon me. Now please, come inside" With that powerful soldier took a step to the side, allowing the unique group into his house. Meanwhile round of Dog-Bowl was slowly coming to an end, thankfully with no casualties. Lincoln Patriots thankfully managed to secure a pretty decisive win, and soon bunch of bloodied but proud wolfmen carried away their trophy. Once sure that there were no further instructions, Alistair returned to his remaining guests.

#219 Beodren, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    inane.imp, Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  20. Golem2God

While Alistair was at the Door:

Uja'rak:
    "Is that what I think it is?" The Morat mentally thought to himself. He decided to double check on the "trophy" and sure enough it had something Uja reconized.

After Alistair returns to the room:

Uja'rak: "Excuse me Alistair.." Hoping that it was ok to call his superior officer by his first name. "But that item you handed off looked like it contained pieces of Shasvastii tech intermingled with human technology. I'm nearly positive that is the case."

#220 Golem2God, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    inane.imp likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation