1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acontecimento lists - share your favourites

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Mikes, Sep 27, 2018.

1. CoffeeBadger

CoffeeBadger Well-Known Member

From what I've seen in this thread it seems that if I want to allow for future Acon listbuilding (just started out with Vanilla and want to get into sectorials later on) but at the same time do not want to go all-in with my purchases (buying minis faster than I can paint is an old 40k habit I don't want to get back into) I should first and foremost stock up on Regulars. Does Acon Starter + Regular combi blister + Regular Sniper blister + Bagh HMG look like a reasonable shopping list to ensure a minimum variety in listbuilding? Only talking about those boxes that are going to be discontinued.

2. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

The blisters are old sculpts, so are radically different in appearance than the new style Regulars. Your best bet is two buy the current Starter box twixe... That will give you two Snipers, and plenty of Combi Regulars who can then be concertedor used to represent a broad number of profiles.

3. CoffeeBadger

CoffeeBadger Well-Known Member

That hadn't crossed my mind, thanks for mentioning it. I don't have any experience converting metal minis, so I am not sure, if this option is feasible for me personally. Most of the Regulars look like they consist of a single piece and require a significant amount of cutting + greenstuff sculpting. Can anyone comment on that?

4. Seraphin

Seraphin Well-Known Member

Does anyone have both old and new regulars painted and could show photo of how they look next to each other? I've had a chance to look at some photos from the boxes and these didn't seem to be that much different.

EDIT: Most striking are differences between leg armour, poses of old one hide most of differences in chest part.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New ones:
    [​IMG]

#24 Seraphin, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  5. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

That's my plan right now. Swapping weapons with other minis should allow me to create both a set of Regular loadouts, as well as a nice set of Bounty Hunters (Regular Spitfire arms would look great as a Spitfire/RF BH, for example).

barakiel likes this.
  6. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

[​IMG] Shock Army of Acontecimento──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]10 [​IMG] KNIGHT OF MONTESA Lieutenant Spitfire, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 50)[​IMG] KNIGHT OF MONTESA Combi Rifle + Light Rocket Launcher, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 50)[​IMG] NAGA (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)[​IMG] NAGA Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)[​IMG] DART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, E/M Grenade / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)[​IMG] BAGH-MARI (Number 2) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)[​IMG] BAGH-MARI (Number 2) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)[​IMG] BAGH-MARI (Number 2) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)[​IMG] BAGH-MARI (Minelayer) MULTI Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28)[​IMG] BAGH-MARI HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 26) 6 SWC | 299 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

Just a little LI list I’ve been playing around with, I’ve never really used the montessa knight before, and since they’re going to be in Varuna, in some way shape or form, I figured I’d get some practice with them.

McNamara, Mikes and Urobros like this.
  7. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Ooh. Living dangerously with an obvious aggressive LT huh. How's that worked for you?

8. MikeTheScrivener

Not so bad, I like to deploy the combi montessa ground floor and the LT on a tough to access rooftop. I can use the LT order every turn to go prone if he’s going to stand and fire.

The only time he got into trouble was against a speculo, and he actually managed to beat her in CC. Huh.

9. Mikes

Mikes Well-Known Member

I like that list a lit. Bar Dart I have all the models, O I might give it a try.

10. MikeTheScrivener

Nice!
    I really like Dart, although admittedly she hasn't done a whole lot for me yet. One of the main reasons she's in the list is to disguise herself as a mine. My regular opponent knows I almost always take multiple minelayers, it's quite a surprise when something he thinks isn't a threat starts moving.

Mikes and Stiopa like this.
  11. Stiopa

Yeah, that's why ASA getting her is quite a big deal. Now she can fill the heavy duty combat infiltrator role, with both Nagas still available for whatever utility task is needed. And having an additional marker in the midfield never hurts.

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  12. Mikes

Mikes Well-Known Member

The more I'm reading the thread the more comfortable I'm becoming with my devisdecto buy all the Acon.

Stiopa and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  13. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I got inspired by this thread and II a pretty impressed by the result now:

[​IMG] Shock Army of Acontecimento
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9
    [​IMG] NAGA (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    [​IMG] NAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    [​IMG] DART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, E/M Grenade / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)
    [​IMG] REGULAR Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] REGULAR (Minelayer, Sensor) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 14)
    [​IMG] REGULAR Hacker (Hacking Device, FastPanda) Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 23)
    [​IMG] REGULAR Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] REGULAR (Sapper) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] BULLETEER Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1 | 23)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    [​IMG] DRAKIOS Red Fury + Light Flamethrower + 1 Devabot Kydoimos / Pistol,Shock CC Weapon. (1 | 39)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] DEVABOT KYDOIMOS Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (6)
    [​IMG] PEACEMAKER Heavy Shotgun + AUXBOT_3 / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] AUXBOT_3 Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] AKAL COMMANDO Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, E/M CCW. (0.5 | 28)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Not to sure how exactly arrange the combat groups here, Drakios Free Agent is useful, but not to sure where to best put the Akal, without spoiling it.
    The Lt. is obvious, but I had 3 points left and the Paramedic was the only way I could add something. Drakios second bot is too expensive. :/

#33 McNamara, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    Mikes likes this.
  14. MikeTheScrivener

I usually stick the akal in an off group – he usually doesn't need a ton of orders to drop in, kill something, and go suppressive. although, if he's competing with drakios, he may not get much love.
    I find that a cheer leader LT. in a link team isn't as obvious as you might think, although with so many remotes and aleph that may not be the case. he's still tough to get to without reliable spec fire or sup. infiltrator.

#34 MikeTheScrivener, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    McNamara likes this.
  15. Stiopa

I'd drop the Akal completely, and go for something like this:

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] NAGA (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    [​IMG] NAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    [​IMG] DART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, E/M Grenade / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)
    [​IMG] REGULAR (Sapper) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] REGULAR Hacker (Hacking Device, FastPanda) Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 23)
    [​IMG] REGULAR (Minelayer, Sensor) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 14)
    [​IMG] REGULAR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 11)
    [​IMG] REGULAR Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] REGULAR Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] DRAKIOS Red Fury + Light Flamethrower + 2 Devabots Kydoimos / Pistol,Shock CC Weapon. (1 | 45)
    [​IMG] PEACEMAKER Heavy Shotgun + AUXBOT_3 / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] PATHFINDER DRONBOT Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

McNamara likes this.
  16. MikeTheScrivener

[​IMG] hope you brought visors

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] TIKBALANG HMG, Heavy Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / AP CCW. (2 | 85)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / Knife. ()
    [​IMG] BAGH-MARI (Minelayer) MULTI Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] BAGH-MARI Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] LT. STEPHEN RAO Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] MACHINIST Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] PALBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Just something I like to play around with if we're doing LI. Acon can play the visual mod game really really well.

17. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Another LI with mini Bagh Mari Link one:

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] BAGH-MARI (Minelayer) MULTI Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] BAGH-MARI Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    DART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, E/M Grenade / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)
    [​IMG] PEACEMAKER Spitfire + AUXBOT_3 / Electric Pulse. (1 | 27)
    [​IMG] DRAKIOS Red Fury + Light Flamethrower + 2 Devabots Kydoimos / Pistol,Shock CC Weapon. (1 | 45)
    [​IMG] SCYLLA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Maestro) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser + 2 Devabots Charybdis / Pistol, E/M CC Weapon. (0.5 | 34)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] DEVABOT CHARYBDIS Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (7)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Basically it gets Drakios and Scylla to deal with MSVs, so that the other units can get to town.
    Could use normal HD Scylla to boost the REMs too.

Mikes likes this.
  18. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Played those during Wotan with quite a good success :
    [​IMG] Wotan 2
    [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] ORC Lieutenant HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 44)
    [​IMG] ORC (Fireteam: Haris) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 36)
    [​IMG] ORC Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 42)
    [​IMG] TIKBALANG HMG, Heavy Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / AP CCW. (2 | 85)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / Knife. ()
    [​IMG] BULLETEER Heavy Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    6 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

[​IMG] Wotan 1

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] BAGH-MARI (Number 2) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
    [​IMG] BAGH-MARI HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 26)
    [​IMG] BAGH-MARI Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] KNIGHT OF MONTESA Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Shock CCW. (1 | 48)
    [​IMG] KNIGHT OF MONTESA Spitfire, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 50)
    [​IMG] GUARDA DE ASSALTO MULTI Rifle + Heavy Flamethrower, D-Charges + AUXBOT_2 / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 49)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] AUXBOT_2 Light Shotgun + Eclipse Light Grenade Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 6)
    [​IMG] TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    6 SWC | 299 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

ORCs really shine a lot in ASA as they don't have equivalent. You can play the heavy game thanks to them.

Mikes likes this.
  19. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

Anyone knows, what does the hacker bagh-mari deploy/touch? Loadout has no deployable repeaters nor mines.

20. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

The item is actually a PanO D-charge, even though the profile does not have one. I just left it off, since it's a completely separate piece.

Zsimbi likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation