1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEC - Dynamic Execution Corps (RIP ACON)

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by hydra, Sep 21, 2018.

1. hydra

hydra Well-Known Member

Thanks, man! It is somewhat painfull to re-post aaaall the stuff. On the other hand it is quite interesting to go back on all the stuff I did over the years.

Yeah, right! I always forget about that.The first heads I bought 8i.e. on the Fembots) were the standard size. Depending on the Infinity model, they re a bit big. I dubbed for the *fine* scale, as you said :D

So.
    Some Pre-Acon models, alright?
    Here it goes...

One of the most B@d@a$$ guys around...
    [​IMG]

Never was a big fan of her... she is a monster in hight... But those legs... :innocent:
    [​IMG]

I added Valerya to my collection at the very begining of me playing Infinity... because of the mentioned artwork. At some point I realised, that Nomads had a way better hacker (heeelllooo Interventor), so she got dumbed in favor of that. But I still wanted her around my nomads, so i decided to give her a representative on the battlefield, that has a similar ability (Pitcher) and still is usefull to my army... so I gave my Tsyclon Valeryas colors... including those stars on the side and her logo.
    [​IMG]

Till net time!
    [​IMG]

McNamara, Krofna, Oni and 6 others like this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yay, Hydra's back!!!

hydra likes this.
  3. hydra

hydra Well-Known Member

Just a quick shot. I love Zeros in my nomads. You need to have those midfield infiltrators. ACON has access to one of the coolest of them,Nagas. Luckily the sculpts are, aside from the frog-men heads, pretty awesome. After a quick headswap... here you go. ready to get those objectives:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

volgo, Smiler, Section9 and 5 others like this.
  4. Gera

Gera Well-Known Member
    Warcor

simple but very effective

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation