1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignored posts not leaving traces?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Pierzasty, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Fluos are nice for effects, like lava, fire, LEDs, magic, molten metal... glows basically.

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Got some fluo in the base of my old Charontid model. but it's disguised by other colors. However, when taking a photo with flash... ^^

3. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Oh FFS, now it's inconsistent. Some threads/users(?) have stubs of ignored posts, some don't. Or it's people talking to themselves without anyone else noticing.

I can PM you specific examples to avoid a "look I put these guys on ignore" statement.

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I just had to apologize to someone because it looks (to me) like I ripped him a new one rather than the person I was mad at (and then blocked said other user after posting).

Exactly.

It's particularly annoying when it's a quote inside another post. Those really, really need a grayed-out block with "quote from a User you have set to Ignore" written on it or something.

This is a higher-priority fix than, say, new emojis or even a patch to Army, because it is greatly impairing the ability of the forums to communicate.

ijw likes this.
  5. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I would argue that while lower priority new Emoji are easier to implement, but you are right I will prod again the IT team for this on Monday.

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Despite my semi-regular whining for more emojis, I would much rather have the ignored user thing fixed even at the expense of a 5-minute fix.

Unless someone needs to fix something easy to stop beating their head against the wall because their ignored-user fix isn't working, of course.

And thank you!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation