1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The future of Yu Jing

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Greysturm, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Shinen

Shinen Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind to have SunTze V1 in IA but most of the time, he would be too expensive in my opinion. We are speaking about a potential elite army and to benefit from the fireteams, we will need a hella of points to form them. But thats only my humble opinion, time and CB will proof me wrong or right :D

2. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

upload_2018-9-28_8-27-48.png

YU JING SPAMBOT NOW!!!
    It's for the Korean Sectorial, it is known...

3. Shango

Shango Well-Known Member

Not quite agree with that. I don't think Sun Tze is too expensive considering everything he offers: WIP17/Flash pulse/+ 2 command tokens/Advantage during the deployment phase(very useful)/Resilient Lieutenant/...
    A little more would be to give it LT L2 and the possibility of constituting fireteams.

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I’m thinking that he will be in IA too. Historically he was a Military leader. I never quite understood why he was in ISS. I guess because he kind of exemplified the Scholar-Warrior.

TheEmptyRoad, Golem2God and paraelix like this.
  5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I have a sneaky suspicion it was because the other sectorial was even worse fit for him. That and he's on loan to Yu Jing as a security and stability adviser rather than military leader.

Basically "our data show you have an organised crime problem, here have the greatest tactical mind we can manufacture and stabilize your region"

#1165 Mahtamori, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    TheEmptyRoad likes this.
  6. banthafodder

banthafodder Well-Known Member

The Imperial Service always put on courtly airs. From the overly ornate uniforms of the agents, the presence of the Emperor's personal guards, down to the Wuxia motif of a martial arts badass sent by the wise central government to combat local misdoings.

Sun tze fits right in. He certainly dresses the part. He probably brought in the tacbots and sophotects in the first place.

Golem2God likes this.
  7. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

It will be a new character if only because we only have 2.

8. Borlois

Borlois Yu Jing Imperial Service Agent

Imperial Service remember to all our citizens we wish you a Merry Christmas, and celebrate properly this holidays in name of our glorious State Empire.
    Merry Christmas to everyone!!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation