1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS 10 Competition Pack store availability

Discussion in 'ITS' started by n21lv, Sep 21, 2018.

1. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I've sent this question to CB store support, but honestly, this is really annoying. ITS season 10 was officially announced THREE weeks ago, but I am still unable to purchase the competition pack, because it's "Coming soon", and I've been checking the status of the pack since last week. I mean, we have a tournament in 3 weeks, I'd like to know in advance, whether I should purchase a virtual code and improvise with the prize pool, or wait for the pack to become available in the online store.

Why something like "available from 2018-MM-DD" couldn't be put into description?

2. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

ITS Competition Pack will be available on stores & our online store on September 28th.

I'll take note of your suggestion about putting release dates of the products on our store.

Have a nice weekend!

3. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

@Koni, can you also pass the suggestion to remove the tournament code from the box and send it via email as soon as purchase is committed instead? It would make tournament organisation much more convenient!

4. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Ok, suggestion passed to the responsibles, but I cannot guarantee anything :P

5. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

How would that work for tournament packs in the retail channel?

6. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

I think that the real problem here is one. Season X started 3 weeks ago. In these 3 weeks no one could have organized a Season X event. We lose a full month...

7. ijw

ITS codes don't expire, so there have been Season X events run already using virtual codes, or tournament packs from previous seasons. But yes, it would be... nice if the new season tournament packs were available at the start of the season...

EDIT - don't expire from season to season, to be more precise.

#7 ijw, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    xagroth and Flipswitch like this.
  8. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Ian, if i take part in a Season X event, i'd like to have the chance to win the Season X model.

In Season 9 i ended winning an Armand because our distributor stacked a lot of those packs and is still selling them without notice. I wasn't happy...

xagroth likes this.
  9. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I think you might not have received the whole infodump..
    https://www.infinitythegame.com/blo...e-for-virtual-tournament-and-its-league-codes
    Oh, I actually didn't know these are sold via retail channels as well. In that case, the paper code should definitely stay inside the box, but it would be nice to have a virtual duplicate sent to you by email, if you buy the tournament pack from the CB webstore.

xagroth and ijw like this.
  10. ijw

I agree completely, but not all tournaments use a tournament pack, so the season itself is already running - see the ITS rankings page.

Yes, I know, but there are people who have virtual codes generated after 1st May, or have bought new ones for upcoming events.

11. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

do we know when tournament packs will be available in FLGS and online retailers? is it the same day? I unfortunately cant find a pre-order anywhere other than CB directly

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation