1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hassassin First try 300 pts

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Geschmeidig, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Geschmeidig

Geschmeidig New Member

Hi guys!
    Im pretty new to Infinity and directly fell in love with the Hassassins =D
    Ive already watched some games and got inspired to make the following list mostly for local tournaments with random missions.

[​IMG] Hassassin Bahram
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] MUYIB Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] MUYIB Rifle + Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] MUYIB Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (Normal and Smoke Ammo.) / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 23)
    [​IMG] MUYIB (Minelayer) Rifle + Light Shotgun, D.E.P. Antipersonnel Mines, E/Mauler / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] MUYIB (X Visor) Heavy Rocket Launcher, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 22)
    [​IMG] RAGIK Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] BARID Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Lightning) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] ASAWIRA Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 43)
    [​IMG] FARZAN (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] ÁYYĀR (Surprise Shot L2) Shock Marksman Rifle / 2 Viral Pistols, CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    [​IMG] MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

4.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Got the feeling that my list is a bit too "direct" but im not sure how to maintain firepower and still having a few tricks up my sleeve.

2. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Hello,

it isn't not my kind of list, hehehe. I see to many hackers, but if you want to have it, it is ok. Maybe I will suggest you only one small change. You can make your lieutenant the Muyib with grenade launcher and convert the other muyib in one more with mines and emauler. This provide you more offensive/deffensive options. But true, your Lt will be more evident. Most of the times is not a big deal while he stay in the link. I think you spare one point wich you could use to upgrade the asawira in the haris options, that means that you can link him with leila or one muyib at the beggining to avoid frenzy. And make a real haris of three members to have +1 burst when the core don't need to be a five members fireteam or when you think taht you could need it.

So, play with your list some games and think what changes you really needs. Maybe this be your style ;)

3. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

What is your plan of a random mission requires the use of an Engineer, or Doctor, or possibly Forward Observer?

I'm unsure of the overall approach of all three possible lieutenants being in the fire team?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation