1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia: Infofeed! an Aristeia Wikia

Discussion in 'News' started by zagdag, Sep 10, 2018.

1. zagdag

zagdag Split box orphan

Good evening Ultimate Sports fans!

I am excited to announce the launch of Aristeia: Infofeed! A fan made Wikia for Aristeia! The game.

https://aristeia.wikia.com/wiki/Aristeia!_Infofeed

At the site you will find a page for every Aristo, Tactic Card and basic scenario. While Corvus Belli provides some excellent resources in how to use the characters with their “In Depth” article series, Infofeed will focus on the interactions between Tactics and Aristos to help managers build their teams. Each tactic has its own page along with suggestions for Aristos it works best with, and reminders on rules interactions, and a place to share your own strategies. The tactics and their interactions is the focus of this site, and there is plenty to dig into!

As with any wiki project, the community is invited to lend a hand. Together we can make this site a go-to for new players and unlock the hidden potential of Aristo combos. Currently all Core Aristos have their pages and tactics done and SoF is half done. I will continue working on the Aristos and Tactics at a rate of one a day until they are up to date.

Please check out the site and let me know what you think here or by direct message (less of this, more of that, don't forget this, etc).

Thanks for reading!

PS also thanks CB for allowing this fun project, and to Madness, co-creator of Infinity Tactics for his help with the set up and resources for the wiki.

ThananRollice likes this.
  2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I think this is a good resource. I am not used to the brightly colored ads. I wonder why the same information could not be posted on this forum without the ads. I take issue with your assertion that a character with :U: of 4 is slower than average when 11 of the current 20 characters have :U: of 4.

3. SushiYumYumz

SushiYumYumz Member

Are there enough spammy ads on the site? Lol

4. zagdag

zagdag Split box orphan

Thanks! I can't do anything about the ads I am afraid, part of the cost of a free site.

Good catch on the movement bias. I will work to correct that, and make a pass through the first few Aristos once the SoF is finished.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation