1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAK Speculation

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Wombat85, May 20, 2018.

1. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Well, in fairness, Ariadna are one of the four factions to have more than one Dire Foe character now.
    CA have three, Ariadna two, PanO two, Haqqislam two. Everyone else has one, except the NA2 mercs. YuJing used to have two, but now she's JSA.

ALEPH/Ariadna would make a lot of sense right now though. You then have Tohaa, Nomads, YuJing, Druze, Ikari, and StarCo left. You simply have the Druze one viable for Haqq (maybe in Khanate or Ramah) to bring them up to three, the YuJing one works for Ikari as well as Invincible Army, and the StarCo works for Bakunin or Tunguska as well. Easy setups too: Tohaa distrusted by one of the other three, One of them opts to send their shady little part-time merc in. The leftovers, well, they're mercs, they have ample excuse to fight each other. Say it's DruzeHaqq vs Tohaa, the StarCo-Ikari rivalry steps up.

Now all NA2 have one, the major factions have at least two, Haqq joining the three-DF club. Almost every sectorial has at least one too: only Acon and Varuna, MRRF, and Bakunin or Tunguska lack one, in only three more Dire Foes sets.

2. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

I mean Special Fireteam core for the Securitate where Grenzers count as the same was listed UNDER the securitate, and that was the ONLY special listed there.

"Special Fireteam: Veteran Kazaks count as Line Kazaks for fireteam composition"

However, it's also listed under Grenzers on that page, so who knows. I'd be kinda let down if you can't link Vet Kazaks with Line Kazaks because their fluff really seems like they would help out their less-armored comrades.

[​IMG]

#782 Keyrott, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  3. Niebieskooki

Niebieskooki Blue Sun Lieutenant

I don't think it is for debate. From what we know so far, we know for a fact that Vet Kazaks have no special fireteam rule, so no chance for them to link with other units in their sectorial. TAK has been developed for such a long time that there is really no reason for CB to suddenly change their minds 2 weeks before release.

And we probably won't be seeing MRRF character anytime soon.

Del S likes this.
  4. Jandrus

Jandrus We're naught but humble pirates!

I miss Laika in TAK... When rours about a second character arrived to me I had the hope of Laika.

5. Audun54

Audun54 Well-Known Member

Dire Foes?

6. Ursun

Ursun Tough as Nails, Grim as Old Boots

well the caledonian Character we get has a logo hinting to some dog blood and we get a stupid merc chick with a dog... so if you Close your eyes and pretend very very hard *BAM* Laika xD

7. Jandrus

I would love a dog warrior Dire Foes.

Laika Dog-Girl Now

WarHound likes this.
  8. Jandrus

Lol!

Laika Dog-Girl Now

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation