1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity PbP - Sunz Never Rest

Discussion in 'RPG' started by Solodice, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

[Draco is a Pan Oceania team.]

The Draco manger rushes Eddie, Amyah, and anyone else that wants to tag along to their section of the pits.

Impi mingles his way towards team Coca-Cola. He can see that she seems to be the most popular driver today. She being mobbed by fans and seems to be enjoying every moment of it. Impi does catch a glimpse of Team Druze further down the pits. Their driver is having a heated exchange between his manager and... Bo Ryan. Ryan throws his hands up in defeat and walks off and the manager has to keep the Druze driver from going after him.

At the Draco section Eddie is presented with 4 blue and orange bikes. Draco sure isn't hurting when it comes to money if they could afford 3 backups.

"Our pride and joy. The Comet Mk3 which is a custom design. We drew inspiration from the Japanese military bikes but we've added our own Pan Oceanian flair." The manager says.

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Amyah stays, for the moment, at the rightful place at Eddie's arm, trying to provide a "Gorgeous Distraction" should the need arise. . .

She does not consider overmuch the Bikes, advanced and costly as they could be, as the technical expertise of the Nomad Chimera would be far superior than Hers (and hope that finally the beautiful Uberfallkommando could appease its needs to test-drive some powerful "Road Beast", as Team Draco appears to be in plentiful quantity of spares !!). . .

What She really try to do is understand how good the Security of this new team seems to be; as the difficult shootout with the Elite Bosozuke Gangers had proved before their mysterious opposition had access to some very talented assetts, and so gauging the standard levels of the "Optimal Targets" such as this Pan-Oceanian Team could be useful. . .

Also the Haqqislamite Woman let Her Comlog's "Recording Function" well open to the Team Encrypted Tactical Net, to leave Her distant team mates to keep advantage of Her Advanced Sensor Suite. . .

Maybe their Hacker could somehow "Feel" some unwanted intrusions in the ambient "Mayasphere" to pinpoint Enemy Interferences. . .

Or their "Space Pirate Driver" understand that something was amiss in the vehicle technical specs. . .

Or their "Not-Ninja Infiltrator", far more adept at Social Intrigue than Her, could spot some Mole planted by their foes even there. . .

3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Eddie is practically drooling at the sight of the bikes. And the thought of riding one.

"Those TZ Tsurugis are pretty crazy already, what did you do to make these better?" Eddie is circling around the bikes... to stalk them from downwind, apparently. He catches himself, shakes his head slightly, and checks the notes he made on the plane as to where to put the Tristeryon sticker for best show.

"Let me run a little in the pits, see if I can get a couple spots for the stickers we can decide between." Eddie is pushing his riding skills a bit, trying to see any other spots that someone might be screwing with the bikes to manipulate the races.

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Sitting in his car observing the community entrance. Saito instructs his comlog to bring up a satellite image of the community and tries to identify possible ingress routes. While at the same time bringing up information brochures on the real estate inside to see if he can pose as an interested buyer. Or at least setup a meeting with the "esteemed Lawrence."

While the images flow onto his HUD Saito takes a drive around the perimeter as much as he is able to get a ground eye view of the community.

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

Konrad stays 2 steps behind Eddi and Amayah as a good assistant would likly do.
    Trying to havexa look around who els may be interested in the teams actions.

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. Solodice

The Pits

"I wouldn't say better, just different. We went with an engine that PanO's Stingray series uses. We also implemented some suspension pieces you can find in those TAGs as well. The computer is much more responsive and helps with balance adjustments and adaptable traction control." The manager says.

"You can take this one," the manager says slapping the seat of the third bike, "just take it easy and you'll have to sign a waver."

Eddie's comlog gets pinged with a waver stating an injury he sustains while riding the bike is his fault and not team Dracos.

Eddie's inspection doesn't reveal anything he didn't already know. There wasn't much else one could do to manipulate a bike without someone noticing.

Impi hits the team up over the teams net: [Had eyes on Ryan. Seems him and Team Druze had a big argument about something. Rebecca is being swamped by fans so I don't think she's going anywhere soon.]

Amyah can spot a few security members roaming the pits. They're in high visibility clothing marking them as security. It's the ones not wearing the security uniforms though that you had to worry about. A few members posing as fans or race officials had the looks of hardened security personnel.

Konrad doesn't note any other interested party in the team. Seems they were unknowns down here in the pits.

Gated Community

Saito brings up some sat images. This place is basically a small castle. However, there is one chink in the armor. Part of a paved trail leads to a section in the wall. There seems to be a gated door that leads to the trail.

Saito is able to get better eyes on it. He can see it opens from the inside only and their aren't any cameras directly pointed at it.

stevenart74 likes this.
  7. Section9

"Engine out of the Stingray TAGs? This I gotta try." Eddie is not even trying to disguise his drooling over the bike, now. He barely looks at the personal-injury waiver before signing it, and taking the bike on a slow roll out of team Draco's pits. With no-one using the track, Eddie can do a short loop from the pits, against what would be the flow of race traffic, and back into pit road. He's blipping the throttle a bit, trying to judge how much power the bike has as we makes his way to the end of Pit Road.

Eddie hammers the throttle hard once he gets out onto the track, and almost dumps himself off the bike in a wheelie! Eddie's comlog picks up his muttering and broadcasts it to the team: [fucking cold tires!] You actually can see his "this is the most fun you can have with your clothes on" grin from the pits, a good 400m away.

It's only a few seconds of screaming GP bike later that Eddie is back at the entrance to Pit Row, with a grin so big that it looks physically painful.

"Holy crap, that engine is peaky! A bit more than I can really control right now, I'd have to really train up before riding an actual race-trim bike," Eddie says to the Team Draco crew.

"So, what do you think for a good location for a Tristeryon sticker, Eric? Down low where it will be seen in hard cornering? Or maybe on the thigh of the racing suit?" Eddie launches into his official spiel.

inane.imp, stevenart74 and Solodice like this.
  8. Daemon of Razgriz

"Hello team. I need a favour from our resident hacker. I need a data search for a particular walled community that contains a lead from our mysterious Triad suspect. Uploading the address to the tacnet. I'm planning a "sojourn" into the lion's den and any information will help exponentially."

After doing one last pass to gain as much line of sight info as he can. Saito drives off to his accommodation to get some rest and gear up for what will be an interesting night of activities.

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. Solodice

The Pits

Eric doesn't hesitate, "Down low for the hard corners. The press always loves posting up in them and Jack loves to get low."

Eric seals the deal with a handshake.

Draco crew members can be seen giving each other high fives and whooping in celebration. Seems the Tristeryon decal is a bigger deal beyond the monetary benefits.

Impi has been working some crew members beyond keeping an eye on Rebecca Morgan. Bo Ryan has a personal trailer in the race personnel lot. He doesn't press his luck with the regulation chips as that might look to suspicious.

Meanwhile, Konrad has taken a chance and flowed over to the Druze team's pit. The manager, Kamal Alian, and driver, Ziad Fares, are having a less heated debate know about the qualifying round. He catches parts of sentences from his spot:

"... we'll get her back..."

"Bo has us covered..."

"... will be easy."

Gated Community

Impi hits Saito back up:

[Getting plans for that stuff will be easy. Give me a few hours after we wrap up here in the pits. Need any on site quantronic assistance though? Breaking into rich people's systems is always a pleasure.]

[Tell me how Saito is prepping for this little incursion. Might give you some bonuses for how good it is...]

#149 Solodice, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    stevenart74 likes this.
  10. Section9

"Don't forget, guys, if you ride well there may be job offers in your future. Tristeryon is always looking for riders that always finish." Eddie has his 'professional' grin on as he says this loud enough for everyone in Team Draco's pit to hear.

"That quick ride was an awful lot of fun, but I do need to make some additional laps of the pits on foot and get more stickers on bikes. I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow!"

Eddie moves on towards Team Coke's pits and Rebeka Morgan's Stetson.

"Rebeka! Congratulations on taking the pole!" Eddie calls out once he's close enough to not need to scream to be heard over the crowd. "Is your manager still on-site? I'd like to talk to him about putting a sticker or two on your bike."

[ Don't get into any trouble you can't get yourself back out of, Mister Saito, I don't think we will be very available tonight. ]

stevenart74 likes this.
  11. DrunkCorsair

[Guys, i overheard some part of an conversation in team Druzes Pit, seems they have some trouble and talking about some Bo, could be that they are in the bunk with Bo Royan. Maybe we should keep a closer eye on them.]

Konrad walks a bit closer into the Pit, trying to look like interested in the bikes of team Druze and recording with his comlog.

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

[Ryan has a trailer on the lot nearby - won't be hard to track down if we want a word]

Impi drains his glass and flashes a grin at the staff he's drinking with - "off to point Percy at the porcelain, if you catch my drift" he chuckles, to a few scattered laughs from the more inebriated around him. He ducks outside, making sure no one is nearby.
    "Right, let's see what we can find for our resident neighbourhood cyber-shinobi ...." Impi's fingers launch themselves lightning quick on his personal terminal.

Rolling now for the data for Saito - I'm burning 1 Momentum to make sure I find at least something.
    D2 Hacking roll
    Int 13 + Hacking Exp 3 = 16
    First roll = 5
    Second roll = 8

So 2 successes + 1 Momentum

stevenart74 likes this.
  13. Solodice

The Pits

"Thank you kind sir." Rebecca says tipping her hat towards Eddie, "Mac has disappeared like usual. I'm starting to think he isn't real. If you want to slap a sticker on I say go for it. We'll take all the sponsor money we can have."

Konrad inches his way deeper into the a Druze section of the pits.

[Give me a Stealth D2 roll to see how far he can get without raising any attention]

Impi disappears from the main crowd and launched himself into cyberspace. He easily finds the Maya site of the gated community. It has the usual brochures and real estate agent quotes. From the PR material the security is pretty good and whoever they have running things knows what they're doing.

Snooping around Maya a little further Impi finds some old security plans when the community was being constructed. They're about 8 years out of date.

Finally, Impi piggybacks his way on to a home owners comlog, spoofs his authentication, and gets access to the communities quantronic network. He can see zones for the front gate, communications, and services. Problem for Impi is that he's seen as a user and doesn't have access to any other zones nor ability to alter the zones he can see. He can use the functions of them (opening the front gate, using the communities communication system, and calling up a remote to mow the lawn or walk the dogs). If he wants to get in and mess around or change things he'll need a higher authentication level.

[No rolls for Impi... yet. I'm curious to see what he has up his sleeves here.]

Where Ever Saito Is

Saito's knowledge of the compound:

Basically 360 camera coverage of the outer wall. There's no easy way over it. One area the wall doesn't cover is a metal door way leading out to a hiking trail right next to the community. The door seems to be comlog activated to unlock for owners and guests.

Front gate is manned by a security guard in a booth. Guards are all biometrically scanned in to use the booth. It's seems to be a small roster from the firm that the community uses. All the owners know them and vice versa.

Owners are not monitored when in the community. One guard does a patrol in a small electric cart and is assisted by 3 security remotes that patrol other areas.

The community uses an outside company for their services (yard care, walking dogs, etc.). They keep an onsite shed where their remotes live. A tech comes every two weeks for check ups, maintenance, and replacements.

#153 Solodice, Aug 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    stevenart74 and sonicReducer like this.
  14. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

During the travel between Team Draco and Team Coca-Cola pit compounds Amyah whisper to Eddie's ear (but still in range of the Open Recorder of the Com-Log, to share with the Team Encrypted Tac-Net). . .

. . . . .

[Nothing exceedingly weird on the Security of the Pan-Os, at least for what I can spoof with My training in Haqqislamite Spec-Ops and Bakunite Moderators Support. . .

The openly seen Security were nothing special, just glorified Private Cops with Light Paramilitary Gear and Fusilier-Level training. . .

The "Real Deal" were some Undercover Corpsec Elites posing as Fans or Tech Personnel; probably well-paid and High Level C.S.U.s or even former Hexas. . .

Very light on External Hardware but probably brimming with Milspec Wetware, along with Battlenet Comlogs with "Shieldmaiden Squire" Geists to compound a lifetime of hardwon Combat Skills. . .

These are serious kind of Security; if our Triad-Yakuza enemies managed to plant some Moles or Bugs they have made it with Oriental Infiltrators on the Level of our esteemed Not-A-Ninja pal, Saito-Sama. . .

While Pan-O Sec is usually aimed at internal opposition from Rival Lobbies and Enemy Corps, they have a LONG stint of curbing Yujing-styled skillsets of Criminal Infiltrations like the ones our mysterious, slippery enemies seems to have access. . .

Provide, obviously, that they are NOT in cahoots with the Corrupted Brokers that are managing the whole affairs. . .

You can never know with these Panoceanian Kaffirs. . . . . !!!]

. . . . .

Now that her report had been delivered, then the gorgeous Bourakite Woman tried again to see what the Security Level of the U.S.Ariadnan Biker Team was, just to polish a little Her rusty "Odalisque Bodyguard" experience. . .

With her excellent Level of Genetech Medical training Amyah was trying to understand if there were someone "More Than Human" in the Personnel of "Coke Team". . .

Not that She was expecting much in the level of Biotech Sophistication on the Natives of Planet Dawn; their Paramilitary Medtech was subpar and their Cybernetic Prosthesis even more primitive. . .

But they had some more "Local Assetts" that could be in place; the so-called Wulvers "Feral Beastpeople" could be compared easily to the more ferocious Light Chimeras of the Praxis Gangs that She and Eddie had fought against in Bakunin, especially as the "Balkanized Teseum Planet" was considered to be providing Combat / Survival training for the ENTIRETY of their CIVILIAN Population. . .

Even more concerning were the "Parents" of the Wulver Subrace, the physics-baffling, fearsome Dogfaces, capable of transforming on devastating "Lycanthrope Battleforms" known as "Dogwarriors". . .

The Runihura Supersoldier Developement Labs of Haqqislam had always tried to uncover the secrets of these "Alien Hybrid Werewolves" genome code, as would have provided some pointers in Combat Genetics even superior to the confused meddling of the Nomads Chimera Experiments. . .

As far as the beautiful gene-modded Bourak Woman knew some of those "Dogfaces" could be easily recognized by telltale signs, such as excessive bodyhair, knitted lupine brows, slightly larger canines and nails, but other were totally indistiguishables from Baseline Normal Homo Sapiens. . .

Until they were wounded or otherwise enraged and instantly MORPHS into slavering, wolf-snouted, death-dealing "Biotech Warmachines" that were to be considered more like "Lightly Armed T.A.G.s" rather than "Genetech Gladiators" like the handsome Eddie. . .

. . . . .

For what Amyah could know, the Security of Team Coca-Cola could have even lethal Antipodes K9 Teams hidden in reinforced kennels on their Trailers. . .

The Spec-Ops reports on these savage, half-bestial, semi-quadraped Aboriginals of Planet Dawn (rumored to be able to Tip with Teseum even their Organic Claws !!) narrated that their powerful sensory apparatus was able to spoor even the most able Tuareg Infiltrator Scout or Hashashin Fiday Impersonator equipped with the VERY BEST Holographic Camo Technology of Haqqislam !!!!!

15. sonicReducer

sonicReducer Well-Known Member

Impi gets on the Tacnet to Saito, keeping an eye on their surroundings at the Pits.

[I've found some basic info that you might find info besides the usual buyer's brochures. These are security plans back from construction - they look pretty dated so don't take them as gospel. At least you should be able to navigate a little easier >>Security Plans Attachment Sent<<

I've piggypacked onto a local's comlog - I can see front gate / comms / services. The functions are basic but if you need a front door unlocked or a drone to piss someone off I've got access to that - any higher will require a bit of work to boost my rights. I'm on hand but I'd rather be busy with that somewhere not in the Pits - the source / destination of this traffic is easy to capture and I don't really want someone looking for me in this crowd.

Ping me what you need further. I'll start trying to map further and get some basic vuln scan / exploiters ready to fire if I find anything. Let me know who you see around - someone like a guard or maintenance may have admin rights I can spoof]

Impi swaggers back into the crowd, Eddie Murphy grin broad and beaming across his face as he grabs another drink.

@Solodice are there further zones that Impi can map or just the 3 he can see already?

Section9 likes this.
  16. Solodice

[He can only see the 3. He knows there are more behind them but the quantronic landscape is only showing those 3 to him.]

17. Section9

"OK, Rebecca, my usual favorite spot for a Tristeryon sponsor-sticker is down low on the bike where it can be seen in the corners. Another spot, good for being seen on the straights, is on the thigh of the rider's suit. Finally, pandering to the lowest denominator," you can hear the eye-roll in Eddie's voice, "across the butt of a female rider. As a side effect, it is actually decent advertising when you're in the lead, at least from certain camera angles."

"Which one do you prefer? Multiples are acceptable, though I don't really recommend both the rider's thigh and the down-low at the same time, eats up space that could be used for an additional sponsor if any are still out shopping like I am."

[ please, please tell me we managed to get Team Druze's conversation with Bo Ryan on record? That would be excellent 'conversational materials' for when we talk to Bo! ] Eddie is trying hard not to grin at the idea.

stevenart74 and Solodice like this.
  18. DrunkCorsair

[@Section9 i only got parts of the conversation and i never stated i will record it, so probably no]

@Solodice
    Here is my stealth roll Agility 10 without any modifiers:
    Roll(2d20)+0:
    9,3,+0
    Total:12

stevenart74 likes this.
  19. Daemon of Razgriz

As Saito peruses the data that Impi has sent over, he asks over the tact net.
    "Any chance Impi that you can imprint that home owners identity over my comlog? I'm thinking of entering with a cover identity. If possible, please look around and try to find out as much as you can for some basic impersonation. Also, can you find things out about this maintenance firm. Once i'm in i'm thinking of doing some switch back and forths. My plan is to enter in the late afternoon/ early evening for some unscheduled maintenance as my cover once i clear the side entrance using the civilian cover."

"I wouldn't worry too much Eddie. Strictly recon, but i'll be fully equipped with my whole loadout."

With that, Saito is nearing his cover hotel under one of his assumed aliases to stock up, eat and grab an hour or two of rest for the all nighter he knows he will have to do.

Section9, stevenart74 and Solodice like this.
  20. Solodice

The Pits

Rebecca thinks about her choices, "The thigh ones good because that's always with me and works well in photo ops when I'm not on the bike. Then again one on the ass wouldn't be out of the question." She smirks and leans in towards Eddie, "What would you like to see company man?"

[That's two successes for Konrad.]

Konrad is able to move his way deeper into Druze section without gaining attention. He can hear Alian and Fares better now.

"Just play it cool till the race tomorrow. We and especially you don't need any unwanted attention before the race tomorrow." Alian says with a side eye glance at Rebecca, "I have a plan for our race leader that she isn't going to like."

Fares nods, "Maybe I should go an apologize to Bo. It was me who fucked up and not him. He better come through for us tomorrow though."

"He will if he knows what's good for him." Alian responds.

@stevenart74 The security that Amyah sees in just event security. The teams do have personal security but that's when they're traveling.

South Side

If you want stuff on Sabai the best place to look is at the southern port town known as the very original South Side. It's the central artery of goods coming into Sabai. It's also where you find the Panit Family. A Thai Mafia family that has influence at the docks and control over smuggling operations coming into South Side.

The Panit Family once had a firm hold on the underworld on South Side. That was before the Crescent Eagles came to town and caused a bunch of problems. The two groups, along with their allied street gangs, are in a cold war as of right now. Tensions are high and one spark could really set things off.

For Saito this means getting the usual contact is hard. However, he's able to find one at some dive bar near pier 3 at the docks known as Salty Marine.

Saito has arrived in a lull between shifts it seems. The bar is nearly empty. His contact sits in a corner booth, Fredo Ocampo. He's hardly Thai or Asian. Saito notes a small dolphin tattoo on the underside of his right wrist.

His Ninja and intelligence operative in him is screaming that this guy is an ex-Irmandinho. Who better to work for a crime family who smuggles stuff, right?

#160 Solodice, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    sonicReducer and stevenart74 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation