1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request: Troop classification

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Leviathan, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

With missions like Hunting Party in season 9, and especially now with season 10 changes, we need the printout from Army to display the classification of each troop on the printout. I can remember well enough which of my own units are Veteran or Elite, but it's going to be a mystery to the opponent unless they're as experienced as I am with my army.

n21lv, Teslarod, Commoner1 and 4 others like this.
  2. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

It's new enough that many player even have problem remembering who is veteran or elite in their own army... so your request is a very good idea

3. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I second this request. I played a game of Hunting Party the other day and had no idea who was veteran/elite to get the ADHLs. It comes up too much this season to not be printed on the profile.

4. Zoe

Zoe You can run, but you can't hide.
    CB Staff Warcor

I take note, I know this is an important point.

Thank you. :blush:

Melchior, Leviathan, Teslarod and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation