1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The future of Yu Jing

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Greysturm, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Changing gears: apparently IA is made to be its own thing. Some units will have overlap. I think it's fairly safe to assume now that we're looking at Zhencha and possibly even Mowang stepping on Daofei toes.

2. banthafodder

banthafodder Well-Known Member

Could you please clarify?

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Considering the Mowang "might" get Akrylat Kanone, man that's hard to say or spell, I'm wondering if he will be in ISS as well. I know it's something I've been wanting in it so I could just be projecting my wants. However the name Mo Wang, Demon King, has a bit of an ISS sound to it as well.

PIc of what I think is his symbol too.

upload_2018-8-22_13-23-4.png

4. Mahtamori

Highly doubt these reveals will get into ISS, Space Ranger.
    ISS names: Zombie, Cat*, Bird Guard, Bird, Bird, Bird, Bird, Sword, Bird Immortal
    * This is not Su-Jian
    http://www.lead-rising.com/2018/08/interplanetary-round-table-2018.html

25. What will be the composition of the Invincible Army?

The Invincible Army will have its own troops, some of whom will be filling the place of existing troops with similar roles.

The Hac Tao will be in the Invincible Army as it is a part of the special operations division within the Yu Jing state army.

#1064 Mahtamori, Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  5. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

If you look in the dossier thread the chest is very similar to the female pheasant just with larger plating over the centre.

6. Space Ranger

It's not nearly as bad I think.

upload_2018-8-22_15-34-48.png

7. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

But it's the same idea, space for the boobs beneath the plate

8. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Probably all the way up to the hips, in order for the cybermuscles to attach. Can't just replace below the knees to get better performance, the thighs and hip flexors won't be able to keep up.

That's because it's a platform shoe. Her biological toes are above that orange plate!

9. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I mean, I guess if I can have Dao Fei and Dao Fei lite in the same list I could do some interesting stuff with it.

10. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Next level marker mind games.
    This marker could either be: a mine, an angry HI with a Spitfire, and angry Hi with a shotgun, a guilang, or another mine.

11. Shinen

Shinen Well-Known Member

It would be cool if wie could ad "repeater, sniffer, mad trap" ... but we are not the camo faction. still... perimeter weapon with camo would be a nightmare for every enemy (and a dream of mine) ^^

12. Mahtamori

There are no concealed Repeaters, Sniffers or Perimeter Weapons in game, though, neither Yu Jing nor "camo factions" have that.

13. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

I'm ok with "this Kanren minelayer is actually a hacker and that marker right there you thought was his mine is a freaking HI"

Dragonstriker, Section9 and Maksimas like this.
  14. Shinen

Shinen Well-Known Member

Until now :D CB already showed us that they are not unable to invent new rules (puppeteers, AI Bike). But my words are just some words without much meaning behind except that if something like this appears, it will not be in YJ. Jm2c

15. Kallas

Kallas Vincible

Main problem with that is that the Kanren Minelayer only has Sniffers, which aren't Camo :(

16. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Second problem is that he's be a Minelayer with 3 mines not 2 and a Camo token within 8".

It's why if you're pulling this trick you Holo your Spec Ops them as a not Minelayer profile, and the mine inside 8" looks like it's actually a Camo marker.

17. Space Ranger

And just hope that no one realizes that there exactly one troop that can be regular Camo other than a mine (Major Lunah) in ISS.

18. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

What has Mines in ISS? I can't actually think of anything.

Edit: WM, but they lack Minelayer.

TBH usually when I do that it's simulating an Intruder. So setting up a fake Major Luna would be similar and would work.

19. Ghost

Ghost New Member

I'm not sure if brought up before, but currently I'm entertaining the idea that the Daoying Operative Control Unit is meant to be able to take control of friendly HI armor suites which are unconscious, instead of relying on doctor rolls.

Thinking that the boarding shotgun and possibility of super-jump, leans to them having to get close, likely hacker range, so they could make use of repeaters too, possibly. Not sure on the MSR or mines, which all really suggest a Skirmisher, so that throws my idea slightly off.

I'm not a huge fan of speculation before hard facts come out, but I seriously like the idea of the Invincible Army being able to 'possess' friendly HIs which have gone unconscious, or even being able to assume control for a short time to 'overclock' the suite.

Just a fun idea. Likely just going to be a form of heavier skirmisher with possibly CoC or some Lt/Order special rule.

EDIT: Almost thinking mines might be a way to 'bunker' up, while you play FPS with your HIs from across the field

20. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

It's certainly an option. Has some major potential squick-factor, which seems to be popular with CB lately.

What computer game was it that had power armor or exoskeletons able to "move the operator to safety" that ended up as Zombie-type units that you have to really overkill?

Plus, the ... 2010?s Iron Man comic origin reboot had American SpecOps in 'Nam wearing early prototype suits, which had a major field medical suite. Mostly painkillers and stimulants, so that the trooper inside could keep up with the computer. Too bad both are highly addictive, and the damn computer would withhold drugs until the human got back with the 'mission'...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation