1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human FAte

Discussion in 'News' started by precinctomega, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Fathi Amirmoez

Fathi Amirmoez Active Member

https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/flipping-states-from-blue-to-red.24066/

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Wow! If there was ever a time that his game needed youtube battle reports by experienced players it is now. It is hard to imagine the varied and sophisticated play and I have been following this game for seven months

#22 Roadrunner7431, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Flipswitch, Kahlain, Zewrath and 2 others like this.
  3. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Unfortunately serious. Still waiting for any of the expansions to be [re]supplied, just because I wanted to give money to my usual friendly store instead of paying extra to order from randoms.

4. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Totally agree. Loving the depth that this game is going in to, though!

It does make me wonder, though. I'm hoping that characters do get reviewed as new releases come out so that they remain relevant. Perhaps printable copies of the card or copies available via tournament kits

5. infernofury

infernofury New Member

I love this exp!!I hope they will keep doing this Amazing job and keep releasing quality content!!
    It's silly, i know, but i am so excited about SEASON 2!!
    They keep surprising me!!
    Love this game.

-V- likes this.
  6. gribble

gribble New Member

So I'm very tempted to pre-order this, but I see it isn't shipping until Sept and I'm going to Interplanetario before then. Will these all be available for purchase (with the bonus card) there?

7. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Yes
    [​IMG]

volgo and gribble like this.
  8. gribble

gribble New Member

Awesome - thanks!

9. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Is there a chance game stores in Europe can also pre-order the special event minis? Shipping from the CB store is 16€ for the single blister which costs 15€ itself :wink:

10. DrunkCorsair

DrunkCorsair Well-Known Member

Thats what i do the most time, exceptions are made for stuff he cant order from his distributor. sually that distributer is really fast i got both expansios and the alternate skins except Hexxer in nearly 2 weeks, depending on the chance i got to the store. German post is most times faster than me to get there.

You could ask Shaekonnit in his Split Box Deal if he will order them.

Croepoek likes this.
  11. Spellbreaker90

Spellbreaker90 Well-Known Member

I like the take on them. They look like some alternative super hero group like X-Statix.

The are the first Heroes to really hit me with their uses.

Bixie can do crazy movement on the Hexadome. but she really need to plan for every Action point she uses. I think she is the hardest to use of the 4.

Eclypse is really good all around and she offer a perfect protection to Heroes you want to keep alive like H3xX3r. The fact that she can put Dazzled condition from 10 square away helps a lot too. She is perfect helper for all the Aristos that like Shield to use their switches.

Prysm is the one that I want to try the most. Pulsing Light seems brutal to eat at your enemy Action Point.

Dart is the most straight forward to use and she is really a glass Cannon.

I want to see all their Tactics T_T

12. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Bixie, as the only Aristo (so far) with only 3 action points other than 5 will benefit greatly from Mushashi's "Mizu-Do" and Gata's "Go all Out" which each can give any character an extra action point at the beginning of the character's activation. Bixie will be crippled by sending her to the bench. Coming out with only one action point remaining. Parvati's "Advanced Surgery" would help greatly.

13. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

I hope it is a typo...
    @-V- ?

14. khax

khax Member

no it isn.t. first Aristo to have 3 action point

15. Smiler

Smiler Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a tactics card that mitigates the penalty for being taken out.

16. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Not a typo. It's Bixie's Achilles' heel. She's a scorer who moves jumping between Blocked Spaces, likely hidden. She can shoot'n'run. And that has a cost. She's as difficult to master as satisfying when you get it.

She's not the only char to have :E:Energy below 5.

:wink:

Croepoek likes this.
  17. Murt4ir

Murt4ir New Member

Pulsing Light could raise a few questions : if you must attack, should you move your maximum to put yourself in range ? What if I dont have enough AP to move and attack ?

18. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

The first thing you have to do is Attack if you can, every character can use the Contender.

#38 zlavin, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  19. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

To be able to Attack due to Pulsing Light you must fulfill all requirements of Range, LoS and Action Points. If you are out of Range you are not forced to declare any Attack because you can't.

You could perform Move twice (leaving 1 AP) to move close to her and if you don't have any 1PA Attack, you won't Attack her.

:wink:

20. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Are you forced to move towards her though? Like, isn't it that when you activate your character and you're within range then you attack her, if not then move on as normal but if you get in range after you moved her, you are forced to attack?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation