1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yujing High command Comunicate

Discussion in 'IC' started by Mc_Clane, Jul 4, 2018.

1. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

Funny how an organization with multiple human rights abuses loves to play the the victim card. Not that I care, we'll make sure any Imperial Agent who gets a bit too uppity will be sent back to Yu Jing with the cube feedback of each men's crimes are on full display for the Jade Emperor to see.

As well to serve as a reminder that Yu Jing will always be the 'number two' it rightfully deserves to be.

-Tanako Kirijo-Skyler

Commander of the Tri-Indigo Strategic Resources Group

2. Borlois

Borlois Yu Jing Imperial Service Agent

Imperial Agent Fang Kuo "Borlois" Here

We are the eyes and the hands of the Jade Emperor, every agent killed by your hands died serving Yu Jing and their citizens.
    To protect our people we need all the resources and methods we can use. We will give to you the same merci.
    We are Loyal to Yu Jing, we are not ashamed of our Duty, we are Proud to fight and die for the Empire State.
    Feel free to hate us, while our agents come closer to your hideout.
    We will investigate everyone who know where you are, or we suspect they could know.
    You will be the one to blame for their suffering.

3. TanakoSkyler22

Good, feel free to die that way as well and what delusions you want to believe, dear Agent. But good luck trying to get a lock of us, for we are ghosts. And as ghosts, we are the collateral for where ever we are needed by our 'employer'. And every time our Operators fall, we just come back. We have the same backing, if not more, than your pitiful 'State Empire'.

Killing is a business. But putting down the pet animals (read: Imperial Service) of the Jade Emperor is a pleasure. Expect us, Agent. We will be awaiting for the pets of the Jade Emperor in the mean time.

-Tanako Kirijo-Skyler

Commander of the Tri-Indigo Strategic Resources Group

Borlois likes this.
  4. Borlois

Edit: "our speech"
    Our speech looks like the plot of a action film XD +1

TanakoSkyler22 likes this.
  5. TanakoSkyler22

((Kind of yeah. Though in character, my character has no love for either the Imperial Service or Kempeitai but just hates the ISS a little more to be a little more direct. Just so I am clear I am not trying to personally attack you or Yu Jing players my man. :P))

Shiwen, Borlois and Furiat like this.
  6. Borlois

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation