1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solidarity to our Ariadnan Comrades!

Discussion in 'IC' started by IAGO242, Jul 5, 2018.

1. IAGO242

IAGO242 Executive Officer

All Pan O know is greed, all they know is exploitation and selfishness. Their entire society is built on liberal decadence.

We congratulate Ariadna for preventing more Pan O rat nest expansion.
    Solidarity from Yu Jing!

[​IMG]

2. Hoffbauer

Hoffbauer Amicable Dissenter

I'd like to go on record and say as a Pan O-er that Ariadna should be for Ariadnans. Any cooperation between Ariadna and PanO has long since sailed but I hope at the next flash in the pan things work out different.

I'd also like to say that I don't like how things stand between the self-titled Hyperpower and Yu Jing, from what I hear they get an unfairly bad rap and I fear PanO is building an antagonistic image. I'm all for forwarding O-12 goals and can't think of a better way than the impossibly-fantastic idea of PanO-Yu Jing cooperation.

3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Some would describe that kind of an alliance as.... unholy...

4. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

For sure, the deus-vultures that are stationed on Novvy Cimmeria will see it as unholy

We see it as a way back to the balance of the commercial conflict accords. Of course after we take out all of those upstarts it will be an opportunity to establish new deals between both nations and strengthen humanity in the process.

5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Haqqislam assumed an alliance of some kind. The Yu Jing and Ariadnan movements were not unlike a dance among themselves.

Errhile likes this.
  6. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

With Yu Jing or anyone else, as long as there are foreign powers around, #DAWNSNOTYOURS.

And speaking of which, I was promised Dinosaurs in Dawn and so far I haven't even seen a chicken.

Errhile likes this.
  7. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

There is one chicken on panoceanian base logo

cazboab, Deltervees and Danger Rose like this.
  8. Macbain

Macbain Professional Shitposter

9. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Yu Jing steals an island from Ariadna and sets up shop. It has trouble keeping that Island. It makes a deal with Ariadna to share the Island if Ariadna helps them win it back.
    I knew Ariadnans liked their steaks raw, but I never would've figured they like their deals the same way.

Errhile, TheDiceAbide and Danger Rose like this.
  10. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

ariadna alliance.png

Others might attempt to call friendly relations between the Ariadnan Federation and the StateEmpire of Yu Jing 'raw deals', but none with even a passing understanding of the situation will take such charges seriously... they attempt to insult the intelligence of both Tian Di Jing and Mat', in order to sow discord they might exploit for their own petty interests.

All will recall the Ariadnan Commercial Conflicts, where the so-called 'Hyperpower' of PanOceania claimed that the Ariadnans had no right at all to any part of planet Dawn, a position their actions show they hold to this day. Where the nations of Haqqislam and the Nomads claimed they supported Ariadnan rights over their planet on principle, a principle they abandoned wholesale the instant the Japanese insurrectionists offered them rights to extract the planet's wealth and control its datasphere. Would deals with such powers be less 'raw' for Ariadna? Only in that they would be overcooked, made with powers who have proven their disrespect overtly and flagrantly, without even feeling need to maintain pretense of consistency or respect for Ariadna's interests.

PanOceania directly violates the provisions of the accords which settled the Commercial Conflicts here on Noviy Cimmeria, but they still lay full claims to the oriental islands of Dawn they occupied under those accords. Haqqislam and the Nomad Nation show their friendship is fleeting, born not of principle but of seeking their own advantage by exploiting the people of Ariadna. Next to these, Yu Jing seeks to restore the peace achieved by those accords, but acknowledges fully that there has been a change in the material conditions on Dawn, one demanding renegotiation between parties who have demonstrated mutual respect and work in the spirit of mutual interest. It is our hope that all powers of the Human Sphere will come together according to this spirit, but actions speak most loudly, and at this moment it is only Yu Jing and Ariadna who have proven their determination to see it done.

11. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

When you gonna adopt?

These are intel of IMPERIAL STATE NEW puppies... the ateks pugs face (upcoming after kurage)

pugi.jpg
    ateks new ware... from skirts to pijamas...

pugusa.jpg
    ateks at the yu jing ceremony

DID remember in flamia when the ARIADNA PAPERS arrise? well you see now that YU JING has been cooperating smuggling ateks to bother all human sphere efforts, causing mess and dampering the joint efforts in dire situations as flamia against combined army and wotan with them invading INDRA base and destroying the nomad station LA FORJA.

Nothing else would be say... leave to you and your concience

#DEUSVULT!

FATHER KNIGHT LUISJOEY, Field Marshall at Kurage freedom fighting defense force

@cazboab @Cabaray @nazroth @AdmiralJCJF @Thandar @Bostria

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  12. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

13. nehemiah

Sure the deal is great. Maybe not as great as when Yu Jing owned the whole island, but now that they know there are useful resources to be gained it will still be more profitable. And I am sure Yu Jing will be willing to share these profits with Ariadna. Both parties benefit from their new found friendship.
    I have seen this type of con job run before. Only, generally the mark is not aware the guy selling him back his heirlooms and offering to be friends is the same guy who robbed him the the first place.

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  14. Shiwen

The alternative to this 'con job' is other powers claiming what they will, and Ariadna suffering exclusion and disrespect. But of course, perhaps I must apologize, am I mistaken?. Perhaps Haqqislam is handing over full control of Duban prospecting area, granted them by the Japanese without the permission of Ariadna, to the authorities in Mat'. The Nomad Nation is turning over to the their Johnny-5 Arachne node, placed by grant of the Japanese without permission of Ariadna, to the Tekhnologii Vstrecha as required by Ariadnan domestic law. The Japanese state is negotiating evacuation of their possessions around Kurage Station, of course, and as we speak PanOceania is executing a full withdrawal of its colonists from Abdera and Capa Blanca, territories granted to them by those same accords that granted Yu Jing Noviy Cimmeria... ah, no, none of those powers are doing any of these things.

That there are numerous disagreements between the Ariadnan Federation and the StateEmpire of Yu Jing goes without saying. The road is difficult, but an equitable resolution is being sought. What 'con' exists is found amongst those powers who pretend that they can both claim to defend Ariadnan sovereignty and simultaneously commit gross violations of it.

Borlois likes this.
  15. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

Sounds like a great deal for Yu Jing.

"Give us your stuff. In exchange, we offer taking back some stuff that was ours, but."

So what does Ariadna get again? Continued presence of off-worlders taking their stuff.

pugipodes.jpg

#15 TheDiceAbide, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    nehemiah likes this.
  16. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

We get to watch PanO squirm, hire mercenaries, bribe their own troops and die.

Oh and those little barbeque flavour rice cracker things with the clown on the bag...

17. Shiwen

It is certainly an excellent deal for Yu Jing. Friendly relations with the Ariadnan Federation, in a spirit of comradeship and mutual benefit, are of great value to the StateEmpire. Demonstrating respect for the Ariadnans, in order to build that spirit, is of great value to the StateEmpire! Their strength and determination are clear, undeniable, and those powers who flagrantly violate their interests, or who try to smile at their faces while holding daggers for their backs, make poor 'deals' indeed, and Yu Jing will not be so foolish.

Borlois likes this.
  18. mothman

mothman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Some funky optics going on there yu jing, think its Aleph secretly trying to take a look at your private data

19. nehemiah

It seems like a perfect demonstration of Yu Jing's deep respect for Ariadna's intelligence when Yu Jing tells Ariadna that in thanks for the the blood spilled in helping to secure the island Yu Jing stole from them that Yu Jing will happily negotiate mineral rights.
    I suppose the rest of the sphere should take note of such a respectful deal with Ariadna. You can eat Ariadna's dinner, offer them the scraps, and they will believe you when you call it mutual benefit.

TheDiceAbide and melkiach like this.
  20. Shiwen

If any were to accept your laughable analogy, and none versed in the material facts of the matter would do so, there would still be nothing for the 'rest of the Sphere' to note. What further advantage could they take, they are not neutral parties, they have already made their decision: to cast Ariadna from the chamber and sit down to devour the meal. We seek to sit with them at the table... scraps would still be more than any others offer, but we know well that Ariadna will not sit down for 'scraps', and we would not waste their time or ours making such an invitation.

We shall sample zakuski, we shall offer dim sum, both assuring the other's glass stays filled with vodka or baiju, as we celebrate the advancement of both our peoples.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation