1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squalos

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Wyrmnax, Dec 6, 2017.

1. grampyseer

grampyseer User of the "ignore" button
    Warcor

Aquila HMG Lt. seems like an obvious one that's missing.

2. Nincoreween

Nincoreween Macross Frontier Commander

I never liked the idea of an TAG LT because I see the TAG as a get in your face and take out as much as possible. Having it as a LT means putting it in a spot of loss of LT. I want my TAG to run up that board and take out as much as possible and be a fire magnet as long as it can while other troops move into better spots for taking objectives. If it goes down after taking out three orders from my opponent that's good for me loss of one order is better than three.

3. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

I really like the Squalo. People in this thread have hit the nail on the head with the pros and cons. I really like the HGL to punish people who thought bringing 20 orders is a good idea, so I generally do it if I am travelling to a meta that I know over saturates its tables.

T. Rex Pushups and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  4. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

This is why Bolts are a good supporting link, makes the following turn pretty painless with judicious use of command tokens.

5. Volklar

Volklar New Member

Just for clarification. The HGL can speculative fire on targets inside of buildings, as long as the building is not sealed shut, right?

And it's been said before in the thread, but the Squalo got a really sweet range band. 0 or +3 anywhere within 32", and damage 15-16 weapons. What's not to love. :)

T. Rex Pushups and chromedog like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation