1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What units should I use a breeching team

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by andre61, Jun 25, 2018.

1. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

I playing NCA in the campaign I'm still new to NCA, and I would like to know what units should I use for raiding a room and holding it?

2. xammy

xammy Keeper of Random Facts and Strong Opinions

Bulleteer/Peacemaker (if they fit in the door), Locust, Bolts, Swiss Guard, Hexa, Aquila, ORCs, Deva, to some extent CSU and/or Auxilia. Mostly you are looking for visual modifiers like camo/ODD, close quarters weapons, or strong defensive stats.

3. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

thanks

4. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

Arguably the best role for Bolts, but the BSG Locust can start a lot closer and you're both stacking negative mods thanks to ODD and it comes with both Drop bears and grenades for giggles.
    Also, a CSU duo with nanopulsers and whatever else coupled with sixth sense lets them pretty much shoot in any direction thanks to rooms generally being smaller than ZoC.

5. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

To get in?

Locusts are good.

To hold it?

Swiss Guard.

'though, to be fair, one of the best ways for NCA to hold things is to set up long range AROs covering them so that the enemy can't get TO the room let alone INSIDE.

6. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Bolts are good, Locust are good, arguably ORCs? I'd seriously consider trying to get a CQB ORC Haris or duo in.

7. Make PanO Great Again :P

Make PanO Great Again :P Varuna, with the deadliest reptiles in the sphere

Locust BS, good negative modifier, +6 inside the room, dropbears and grenades, great guy

8. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

This is a naturally dominant role for Auxbots.

Peacemaker especially.

The room is bound to be mined, so you can sweep the Auxbot in there to trigger them all while getting off a good Flamethrower shot, then use the REM's shotgun from the doorway.

This is a great role for the Guarda too. D-Charge the door, use eclipse smoke as necessary to close off angles, and draw from the good toolchest of light shotgun, MULTI rifle, heavy flamethrower for doing work.

Golem2God and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  9. xammy

xammy Keeper of Random Facts and Strong Opinions

"Sorry little buddy... it's time for you to do your thing, probably for the last time." "beep boop?" "Don't give me that look... you know it's the only way." "beep" "I love you too." *tear* *sounds of mines exploding in the distance*

meikyoushisui, Wombat85, eciu and 4 others like this.
  10. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I found that PanO has inherent difficulties with armory missions because we have no cheapo war band w/ chain rifles.

they are absolute king.

AdmiralJCJF and barakiel like this.
  11. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Yeah, it's tough to feed expensive troops into the meatgrinder. It actually makes me wish that Magister Knights had a higher AVA in Vanilla... Even unlinked, they're very good in this mission.

The Magister+Santiago team is king at this mission. Spec Firing those E/M Grenades... 360 visors... Hypderdynamic Dodging on the Magisters... Shotguns for everybody... Anti-materiel to beat the door open. That's living the dream. The lack of smoke is hard though.

eciu and Golem2God like this.
  12. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

This right here is enough for me to want to convert up another Guarda de Assalto with a MULTI Rifle. I've got my Spitfire all tricked out and painted and now I need to figure out how to make a distinct pose while maintaining the sculpt similarity.

xammy, barakiel and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation