1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warsaw Open Infinity Tournament 24-25.11.2018

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by konuhageruke, Jun 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. konuhageruke

konuhageruke Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Warsaw Open Championship 2018
    1. Venue and date:
    “Dragon” Gaming Club, Room IKAR, Al. Krakowska 110/114. 24-25.11.2018

2. Tournament formula:
    5 battles in the following format: 300p/6SWC + SpecOps 12xp.
    The players may have up to 2 lists from a single faction or a sectorial.

The tournament is registered within the official ITS ran by Corvus Belli.
    https://its.infinitythegame.com/event/91e3fef55-5th-warsaw-open-infinity-tournament

3. Registration:
    Max no. of players: 50.

4. Schedule:
    24.11 Saturday
    09.00 - 10:00 Registration / preparation of any tables that the players/sponsors may bring
    10:00 - 12.00 Capture and Protect
    12:30 - 14.30 Tic Tac Toe
    14:30 - 15:30 lunch break
    15:30 - 16:30 Painting Competition
    16:30-18:30 Anihillation
    18:30+ After party (Details soon)

25.11 Sunday
    10:00 12.00 Quadrant Controll
    12:30 14.30 Supplies
    14:30 - 15:00 Prize award ceremony
    15:00+ - Any help with cleaning after the tournament is welcome :)

Schedule may be subject to change..

5. General information

A) PREPARATION:
    • All players should upload their lists to the OTM before the tournament.
    • All players should have their printed courtesy and full lists with them.
    • All players should have a complete classified deck. The “HVT Kidnapping” is to be used for this event, as well.
    • All players should also have a measurement tape, several D20 dices (at least 5), markers, templates etc. LoF markings is required on the models’ base, as per the ITS rules.
    • Camo markers and what they represent should be marked on the list. Same for which figure is the Lieutenant.

B) PROXIES i.e “Counts-as”:
    • Proxies are allowed according to ITS rules.

C) PAIRINGS
    Challenging other players is is allowed in the first round of the tournament but only for players players from different cities (Warsaw vs Gdansk, Lublin vs Poznan etc.).
    The Swiss system is applied in the following turns.

D) JUDGING/PENALTIES
    rules on LoF/ no LoF.
    A player with no LoF markings will always be ruled against in case of a dispute.
    In case of problems with 3mm of visibility - roll the dice.
    Stalling
    Each player has 1h for entire game: 10 minutes to deploy and 50 to play their 3 rounds. If a player is stalling during deployment, a judge should be informed immediately of the fact and that player in question will be penalised.. If a game is not finished within 2 hours then both players will receive a penalty.
    Sportsmanship. If a player misbehaves, he may receive a penalty.

Penalties stack with each other :
    1. A verbal warning.
    2. -1OP total
    3. -3OP total
    4. -1TP total
    5. -2TP total
    6. additional -2TP for each consequential penalty.
    This penalty will affect only the ranking atthe tournament and the OMW and the sequence of selecting prizes, but not the standing within the OTM, as that feature is currently not implemented.

E) In cases unmentioned by this document, a Judge or the Organizer has a final say.

F. Painting Contest
    Painters may present more than one model in the contest, but the models must be released in 2018. Models in contest may be out of the army the painter is playing with.
    Participants of the tournament have a single vote and may give it to any single model.

#1 konuhageruke, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  2. konuhageruke

Warcor

Zgłoszenia/Participants ($ - payed)

#2 konuhageruke, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  3. gamma ray

gamma ray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

You sure about that date? ;)

4. gamma ray

gamma ray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I meant the 2017 part...!

5. konuhageruke

Warcor

I know.... It's changed :)

gamma ray likes this.
  6. konuhageruke

Warcor

Konkurs malarski

W konkursie na najlepszego malarza wystawia się modele mające premierę po OMW2017 i były wydane przez Corvus Belli. Nie musi być to model z armii, którą gra uczestnik konkursu, ale ma być to model pomalowany przez niego. Modele z repacków nie uznaje się za wydane po OMW 2017.
    Każdy startujący w konkursie może wystawić do oceny więcej niż 1 model.
    Uczestnicy turnieju mają 1 głos, który mogą oddać na 1 model wystawiony w konkursie. Na podstawie oceny modeli zostanie wybrany najlepszy malarz.

Painting Competition

In the competition during Warsaw Open 2018 only a miniatures released after last Warsaw Open can be presented. The figure can be any miniature released by Corvus Belli. It doesn’t have to be in army that participant is playing with, but has to be painted by participant. Repacks are not treated as released after Warsaw Open 2017.
    Each participant can present more than 1 miniature. Each participant of the tournament will have a single vote that can be given to a single miniature. From the number of votes, the best painter will be selected.

Modele wydane od OMW 2017. Models released after Warsaw Open 2017

Joan multi, Joan 2.0 Spit, Hospitaler box, Magister Box, De Fersen
    Kanren hacker, Kuang Shi box, YJ Support Pack, CG box
    Muyib box, Druze box, Asawira Spit, HAkim box, Haqq support pack, Remote box
    Szalamandra, Morlock box, Zoe & Pi-Well, Tunguska Starter, Heckler Jammer
    Grunt Intel, Highlander Grey HMG, Rosie from Candy Cloud, Irmandinhos, BlackJack HMG, Mormaer HMG, Veteran Kazak HMG, Chasseur riffle, Ariadna from Coldfront, Strelok K9
    Avatar+Staldron, Nexus combi, Charontid Plasma, Bit & Kiss, Kurgat BS, Kerr-Nau from Candy Cloud, Raicho, Rasyat BS
    Thorakitai box, Garuda BS, Aleph from Coldfront, Rebot box, Asura Hacker,
    Neema Saatar Spit
    Shikami Contender, Scarface LI, Warcor fem, JSA Box, Tanko box, Keisotsu+Kampeitai box, CSU BS, Wardriver Coldfront, Cube Jager SMG, Aragoto box.
    Aristeia!

Proszę o zgłoszenia do konkursu malarskiego.
    You can announce your willing in participation in Panting competition here.

7. Blindside

Blindside Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Damn... why wife will beat the shit outta me if i ask her for another weekend full of infinity this year... :see_no_evil:

So just let me check if its possible... :sweat_smile:

8. Alri

Alri Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Are there still any spots? Im considering that I would buy Flight from Prague for the weekend.

9. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they'd set an extra table just for you :)

In all seriousness, the list is there just to attract people, the order of paying the entry fee is the most important thing. So go ahead and pay and your spot is secured :)

10. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Just quoting to say how wonderful is seeing, not only on this tournament but in a large number in the whole world, people from so many countries taking part and enjoying Infinity.

Congratulations, and thank you so much :D

Alkasyn likes this.
  11. konuhageruke

Warcor

It can get even bigger and more important, but that is not up to me :) My aplication is already sent.

Koni likes this.
  12. Alri

Alri Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Possible to pay via Paypal since the international bank transfer costs more than the entry fee :-D

13. konuhageruke

Warcor

I will organize Paypal account, give me some time.

14. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

Interested in that paypal account as well.

15. konuhageruke

Warcor

Due to some unforeseen circumstances please do not make any prepayments before I announce the date and location.
    Currently we are confirming the availability of the room in the Institute, but due to some repairs they wish to make we need to have 100% certainty to continue.
    Sorre for inconvenience. I will inform on the situation a.s.a.p.

Lesh' likes this.
  16. konuhageruke

Warcor

It is officially confirmed.
    The tournament, the most international Infinity tournament in Poland, will take place in “Dragon” Gaming Club, room IKAR, Al. Krakowska 110/114. 24-25.11.2018.
    I would also like to announce that the scenarios are selected and they are:
    Anihillation
    Capture and Protect
    Quadrant Controll
    Supplies
    Tic Tac Toe
    Have a great time preparing for the event.
    Jest oficjalne potwierdzenie
    Turniej, i to najbardziej miedzynarodowy z turniejów Infinity w Polsce, odbędzie się w Klubie “Dragon” sala IKAR, Al. Krakowska 110/114. 24-25.11.2018.
    Chciałbym równocześnie ogłosić scenariusze jakie będą grane na turnieju:
    Anihillation
    Capture and Protect
    Quadrant Controll
    Supplies
    Tic Tac Toe
    Powodzenia w treningach przed turniejem.

17. konuhageruke

Warcor

Our event is fully booked. I wait for last prepayments, that were annouced to me.
    Please do not make any prepayments as I am unable to expand the list further and the will be sent back.
    Nasz turniej jest w pełni obsadzony. Czekam na ostanie przelewy, które zostały do mnie zgłoszone.
    Proszę o nie robienie przedpłat, ponieważ nie jestem w stanie powiększyć listy uczestników i będą one zwracane.

Lesh' likes this.
  18. konuhageruke

Warcor

Let's introduce few of our sponsors:

Strange Fruit Terrain
    One of our sponsors comes from Ukraine - Strange Fruit Terrain.
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/StrangeFruitTerrainStore/shop/?ref=page_internal
    They produce interesting terrains that fit various kinds of systems, containers, walls, landing pads but also tokens, templates, stencils and other accessories.

A-Case
    A Sponsor, who is with us just as he was last year, again with fantastic bag for miniatures.
    A-Case is making a them just great. Metal skeleton with detractable trays. You just need to put some magnets to bases and you are sure, that no model will move during transport. Check out their website to be contantly notified about new porducts.
    https://www.facebook.com/armycase/

LootPile
    In Lootpile, you can find paints, brushes, and other accessories. There is something unique as well: different sizes of display copules for your minis. Since in this year Painting competition you present a single best painted model, then it is good to have a good secure display for it afterwards.
    I encourage you all, to Like! them on FB, and check what they have. Orders and all the details are awailable on private messages on FB.
    https://www.facebook.com/lootpile.eu/

Right Arm Labs
    Our sponsor that, I talked to in May! Friends from Lithuania - Right Arm Labs.
    Theese guys do a great job with their hight end modular terrains. The walls can be easily build up for a house or BA table, or disassemble for storage. They'll bring their set of terrains for a table so you all be able to see what they have.
    https://www.facebook.com/Rightarmlabs/?ref=br_rs

19. konuhageruke

Warcor

Great News!
    Warsaw Open Infinity Championship has been officially selected a Satelite tournament for ITS season 10.
    The winner will have a secured spot for Interplanetario 2019. Special K factor will be applied to all the results, giving more rank points for all the games played.Additional attractionsare also planned to take place.
    Best of luck to you all!

Wspaniałe wieści!
    Otwarte Mistrzostwa Warszawy zostały oficjalnie wybrane na Satelitę X sezonu ITS.
    Zwycięzca ma gwarantowane miejsce na Interplanetario. Specjalny współczynnik K jest użyty w przeliczeniu wyników więc można nabić sobie ranking ITS. A inne atrakcje będą ujawnione w trakcie turnieju.
    Powodzenia

#20 konuhageruke, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Lesh' and Koni like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation