1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supplies Objective and Coordinated Orders

Discussion in 'ITS' started by paraelix, Jun 22, 2018.

1. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Hey all,

Hit an issue in a game last week. I had two models making a run on one of the Supplies crates - it was my final order and getting the objective or not would essentially make or break my game.

As such, I had two models coordinate to move and then activate the objective. Here I reached a bit of a problem with my opponent - whilst the Wiki/FAQ allows you to coordinate a button push, he wasn't comfortable with me doing it given that the Supplies objective can only hand out a single Objective to be carried...

Assuming that this mission doesn't have some bizarre exclusion to the ability to coordinate grab the objective - should I assume I choose the order for taking WIP checks and the first success gets the box? Or would I make all rolls and allocate the box to one of the models who succeeded; my choice?

2. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

As long as both are targeting the same objective, I don't see a problem with the Coordination. If they both fail, no issue, if one or the other fails and the reverse succeeds, no issue. If they both succeed, then you still only get one supply box. You're not contesting yourself, I don't see a problem with simply picking who gets it.

xagroth likes this.
  3. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Cool beans - we rolled up the AROs against the models involved before I made any WIP checks. The Keisotsu survived his, but the Kempeitai didn't, so I just made the WIP 12 Keisotsu roll (and nailed it).

4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I *think* it would have been even better for you, since all rolls are made at the same step... so you would have rolled WIP with both models, and then, either during the ARM rolls or after, nominate among the successfull ones who would get the box. While this wouldn't be relevant to this specific situation, considering how "extracting" a supplies box and then going Unconscious means the box is in the table for anyone to grab with a short order, it could be relevant later.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation