1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A! Ranking, sponsors, ...?

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Magno, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Magno

Magno Well-Known Member
    Warcor

We held our first local league/tournament. Folks loved it. We want to know when we will be approached by new sponsors.

We submitted results , but is there a ITS ranking equivalent or something that will show progress towards a sponsor?

Plebian likes this.
  2. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

[QUOTE = "Great, post: 108714, member: 81"] We held our first local league / tournament. Folks loved it. We want to know when we will be approached by new sponsors.

We submitted results, but is there to ITS ranking equivalent or something that will show progress towards a sponsor? [/ QUOTE]
    I don't think there is any official guide. I have just been awarding them like any other prize.

3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

There's no progress. You just unlock them based on your last event results.

:wink:

4. KingMob

KingMob New Member

I just submitted the results of our July 14th tournament. How long does it take for the sponsor information to show up in the participants profiles? Also, where can we view our standing / sponsors /etc.? I only see the overall standings page on the AGL site with no way to search individual players.

5. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Have we entered a new season or something? When I got to the standings there's only 20 something players... there were more when I checked last week

6. Fathi Amirmoez

Fathi Amirmoez Active Member

We shouldn't have. I believe Season 1 ends after the Interplanetary in mid-August.

7. dakara

dakara Well-Known Member
    Warcor

would be nice to see a list of the unlocked sponsors, since you can only see the sponsors and tourneys of the very first 20, sad, in ITS you can even search of players

8. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

At the time of me creating my first video I could see myself in the standings and now I can't. The global ranking is a very attractive factor to Aristeia and if it isn't workign there's no way that I can tout this feature

9. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

It's about 1 day long. If you're not getting updated results, please, e-mail us sending AGL Event Code, date and PIN.

:wink:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation