1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building tactics deck

Discussion in 'Rules' started by piecoo, Nov 26, 2017.

1. piecoo

piecoo New Member

How many duplicates I can have when building tactics deck ?
    (I got limited box and I have 10 foil cards).

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

The only duplicates will be the ones that are already duplicated in the ten standard Tactics.

-V- likes this.
  3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Watch the bottom left numbers in Tactics: they are not duplicated (9-18).

:wink:

4. Cilionelle

Cilionelle New Member

In other words, one must only use the 10 standard Tactic cards and then whichever of the character cards you choose from your team's selection. You can't customise the standard Tactics deck at all.

5. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I believe that you are correct. Page 5 of the "How to Play" booklet lists the ten cards of the Standard Tactics. A point of possible confusion is that within those ten there are three pairs so that three of them seem like duplicates of their twin; except that they are actually separate cards with each their own number. For example their are two cards labelled "Dodge," cards 9 and 10. Then two for "Take Aim" for cards 11 and 12. And two "Focus" for 13 and 14. The other four cards in the Standard ten are singletons.
    So the only customization is which two of the four Character specific tactics cards you choose to add to the Standard ten for a total of eighteen cards in your complete Tactics deck.
    I would appreciate if -V- or another knowledgable member correct me if I am wrong. Sorry for the tedious reply. There is likely a more succinct way of expressing this to avoid the confusion.

6. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

That's right. Customize standard Tactics? Not at this moment, but who knows in future? Let the AGL grow and we'll see.

:wink:

7. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

I already play enough "pay to win" collectable card games. Very happy for Aristeia *not* to go in this direction.

-V- and ijw like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation