1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newb question: how to add players

Discussion in 'OTM (Official Tournament Manager)' started by borings, May 29, 2018.

1. borings

borings Well-Known Member

so i'm running our first its tourney in philly next month, and im trying to make sure i have a handle on the system.

1: how do players sign up for the event? do i have to find them and add them?

2: what does subscribing to an event do?

3: when people show up day of, and don't have its profiles, do i have to wait for them to make profiles so i can add them to the event?

4: the old forums had a place to advertise events; i feel that since this is philadelphia's (6th largest city in the states, you prolly have heard of it) first ITS event, i should prolly advertise it here, but can't seem to figure out where. Is there a proper place to do so?

thanks in advance for answers!

2. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

3. borings

borings Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation