1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So when are we getting new sectorials?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Bert, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Bert

Bert Member

I'd really like to take more Gui Langs!

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Right. Hope you have patience, because that sectorial isn't due until 2020 or so. Guilang aren't likely in IA.

3. Bert

Bert Member

Bad times

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, next sectorial due is Invincible Army, coming with Paradiso N3 (probably GenCon 2018). IA is the power-armored jackboots.

Once we get Paradiso N3 released, I think we will be back on track to getting a new book every 2-3 years. That first new-new book will have the Svalrheima/White Banner lists.

Forté likes this.
  5. Death

Death Well-Known Member

I want to be cheeky and say when hell freezes. lol These new sectorials have been in the work for years. Hopefully next year.

I fear the day when Yu Jing can field 4 Gui Langs.

6. Mahtamori

...and not unlikely 2 Daofei.

7. Bert

Bert Member

Now you're talking!

8. Mahtamori

If that's down your alley, there's a chance they will see an appearance in IA as well or instead

9. Wildgit

Wildgit Member

I hate it when we can't do this sooner.

Why the hell Invincibiles can't have a nice thing like this!? I just wan't my power armored bandits goddamnit!

Edit: wait @Mahtamori, they do? I though IA will only got Hac Tao instead?

10. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Something like this?

[​IMG] Yu Jing
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] DÀOFĚI Lieutenant Spitfire / Pistol, Shock CCW. (1.5 | 55)
    [​IMG] DÀOFĚI Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) MULTI Rifle / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 59)
    [​IMG] GŬILÁNG (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 26)
    [​IMG] GŬILÁNG (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 26)
    [​IMG] GŬILÁNG (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] GŬILÁNG Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
    [​IMG] HÙSÒNG Yaókòng HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] WÈIBĪNG Yaókòng Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] ZHANSHI Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 15)
    [​IMG] ZHANSHI Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

YES, PLASE!!!

Q.A.I. and krossaks like this.
  11. Bert

Bert Member

That makes me moist

12. Mahtamori

We have not got a sufficient confirmation, but we do have this:
    1. IA is done and has been done for some time
    2. The old Daofei fluff notes that they are the recon section of the Invincible Army and makes no mention of Svalarheima. Their training area is Dailing, not Svalarheima.
    3. Speculation like this is its own form of hype, so we'll probably not get an answer before March (which is where we find the first big Infinity release of the year, which is not even likely to be IA)
    4. Hac Tao is not confirmed for IA, either. They could be in both IA and WB for all we know.

The Tactical Reconaissance Section of the Invincible Army combines instruction in infiltration techniques with that of Heavy Infantry combat. The Daofei Units receive their name (Bandits) because of the graduation trial they have to pass in the State Scouts School. This trial consists of leaving them without food or weapons for two months in the inhospitable lands of Dailing, where they must survive by competing with poachers, bandits, smugglers, fugitives and the zone's police force that treats the Daofei even worse than the above-mentioned thugs. In order to survive in this territory it is necessary that they devote themselves to robbing and pillaging, which besides alarming the police, attracts local professionals who are not ready to share their territory with any foreign arriviste. This is the point where the trial gets complicated and people start to die. Survivors are toughened infiltrators and enter the Daofei Section, where they will accomplish very similar missions to their graduation trial but using better equipment.

13. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Well, N3 kinda got in the way of releasing more sectorials, and once Paradiso N3 was confirmed it was also confirmed to only have 1 sectorial per faction. So we're getting Invincible Army in Paradiso N3 (late 2018), and White Banner in whatever book 'Acheron Falls' is actually called, probably 2020 or 2021.

2 Daofei and 3-4 Guilang is an awful lot of fun. For the YJ player, anyway.

14. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

A bit off-topic, but this guesstimated release schedule at least brings back some peace to this poor soul who was regretting not being able to buy basically all the rest of Haqq models (so basically more than half of them) during recent Christmas sale. See, I was half-expecting more Sectorials than CB were teasing next year, including new Haqq one.

Oh well.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation